~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a day at the beach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Time

Rose Time

Just a day at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Rose sat on a large rock, watching the water come in. She picked up her gatar and started to play a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f8cWktmXiw
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Light decide to take a relaxingvacation and walked along the shores of the beach. He stopped as he passed a girl paying a guitar.
"Wow. You're awefully talented. I'm impressed.My name is Light."He told her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Rose Time

Rose Time

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Rose looked up from her song, and saw a boy. She didn't really like this boy, but put on a forced smile."Rose. And thanks." She said putting her guitar on her back.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:21 pm

"It's nice to meet you Rose. Do you come here to play often?"He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Time

Rose Time

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Rose nodded at him."Kinda, but mostly back at my house." She said looking over at Light."Do you come here alot?" Rose asked him, with a sami blank face.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Light looked up at her. "Actually no. I'm not much of a beach goer. I'm usually bussy with other plans. I had some free timeso...here I am."He explined with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose Time

Rose Time

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Rose smiled, a very small one. "Hnm." She hummed looking out to the sea. "This might be personal...but what do you think of Kira?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:02 pm

"Well, Kira has lowered the crime rate dramatoically, and things are actually starting to become peacefull around here. I believe kira, although I dont believe with all of his meathods, could be doing some good. At least, better than that L guy ebveryone's talking about."Light said with a smile.
"Why did you ask and what's your oppinion of kira?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Kiera likes to spend her time that isn't spent at school or at work at the beach. To her surprise today there were two people at the beach too. She figured that they were a couple and left them alone and went to her normal rocks and gazed at the ocean.
'It's so pretty...'
Back to top Go down
Rose Time

Rose Time

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:19 am

"Just worndering." She said looking over at him."Well...what I think is, this Kira is making this place safe and thats good. I just don't want war and killing. But..the way he's killing is the thing I don't like. But with this person named L, I'm not sure. I know he'll stop kira...but other then that I don't know." Rose said looking back at the water, now thinking about her family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:49 am

Me? To allow myself to be beaten by L? You must be joking. L... will die....
and I will reign over this world as god.

"Thats a pretty interesting way to look at it. I can understand how you feel tha way. Its not like we can really trust L or kira...but then again, thats only natural considering the fact that their faces are hidden from the public and we know nothing about them."He said with a smile as he watched the waves roll in and out from shore."I'm not on either side, really."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Kiera walked over to the two.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't help but over hear your conversation. Mind if I join?"
Her voice was very polite and kind.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Jun walked around the beach, finding three people and stopping to look at them. Seeing butterfly wings, he automatically knew who it was and ran over. "Heey!!!! It's you!!"

((ooc: Lmao just so you know, he's wearing this: http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliving/images/Betsey-Johnson_192-de.jpg

Lol.. because I said so XD))
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:23 pm

She turned and looked at Jun.
"Hey, love the bathing suit Jun."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:27 pm

"Thaannnk you!" He grinned, tiwrling a few times, then stopping and looking at the people she was with. "Are these your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:59 pm

She looked at the couple then back at Jun.
"I wouldn't go as far as to call my friends."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Light looked over at them and smiled. "Oh, uh...hello. Sure. Join if you'd like. What are your veiws on kira?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 am

"Huh??" He blinked, staring at Light. "Kira.. Kira.. mmmm.. um.. ahh.. ooh! I don't really care. I like bubbles.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a day at the beach   Just a day at the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a day at the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Beach-
Jump to: