~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun

Jun

Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. Empty
PostSubject: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:31 am

Jun sat on one of the swings, all alone. He wondered why nobody was at the park that day, then realized it was sundown. Oh well, he lived on his own, it wasn't like he had a curfew. Besides, he had just come from a photo shoot and wanted to wear his new outfit around for some reason.

((ooc: Lmao and this is his new outfit.. because I said so O_o https://2img.net/h/i147.photobucket.com/albums/r315/Lol-y/Lolita%20Loly%20RAWR/605511d2.jpg))
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:37 am

Light walked along the side walk. He was looking through a notebook and wrote something down in it. He slipped it into his bag as he walked. He decided to sit on the bench for awhile and Ryuk hovered behind him, craving apples as always. "Light! Lets hurry home so I can get ome apples! Why are we just waisting time around here antway?"
Light sighed and spoke under his breath as he noticed someone that would be too far away to over hear."Quiet down, Ryuk. Its likely that L has my home under serveilence, that means we wont be able to act freely."
"Oh. Then that means....no apples?!"
"Sorry, Ryuk."
Ryuks jaw dropped as he stood, stunned.
"Whaaaaat?!"
"stop playing around Ryuk. The sooner we rid the world of L, the sooner you can have your apples. Dont worry...I have a plan...."
hehehe wow Light, youre pretty good at this, arent you? heheheh."
Light ignored Ryuks last comment as he came into the boy's hearing range and sat on the bench.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Jun stared at the boy that had just sat down on the bench. He stared at him for a bit, then sighed, supposing he would be the one to say hello. So, he stood up, skipping over to him, putting his hand on the back of the bench, using it to hop over and sit down beside the guy. He gave a big smile, his voice sounding more like a females than ever. "Hello, what's a busy looking dude like you doing in a park all by his lonesome self?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:03 am

Light glanced over at the boy.Who is this guy? you gotta be kidding me...I suppose I had better interact with him since it's only the polite thing to do. I have a few minutes to kill so why not.Light thought as he smiled at the boy."Oh, Hi. I'm only here to get some fresh air. It's pretty straining to only studdy and without time to relax...so I'm taking a break. What about you?"Light said with a friendly smile. Ryuk stood there, amused.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

"Just came back for a photo shoot." He grinned. "I suppose I got it easy with all the working stuff. Since I don't go to school anymore I have tons of free time, but since I've got such a good job with only a few times a week that I actually need to work, I've really got it easy. Hehe.."

He realized that he probably shouldn't be talking about his personal life with some stranger, but he didn't really care in the long run. "The name's Jun, who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Light held his hand out to shake his hand. "My ame is Light. Light Yagami.
Nice to meet you, Jun."He replied. Ryuk looked away and his attention seemed elsewhere. He was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:14 pm

"Nice to meet you, too." He smiled, shaking Light's hand. "So, how are ya feeling tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:21 pm

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Is this guy flirting wih me?
"Well, to be honest...I'm bored."Light with with as shrug.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:26 pm

"It was just a simple question." Jun stared at him wide eyed. 'Does this guy think I'm flirting with him?'

He blinked a few times. "Um.. well.. to be honest, I was just a little bored too.. And I haven't visited the park in a while, so.."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Light smiled. "Well, that makes two of us. Wanna hang out for a while? It could ease our boredom for a while."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm

'I wish I didn't seem like I was flirting all the time... oh well.' He smiled, standing up and putting his hands on his hips. "Sure, why not! Gives us something to do, right?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:37 pm

"Uh...right. Yes it does."Light replied with a laugh.
"So, what would should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:41 pm

"I dunno, really.." He put his finger to his chin, thinking for a second. "There's.. um.. anything, really. We could hang in the park, go to the night club, check out shops and laugh at random preppy girls.. make creepy faces to little kids... anything! Heheheh.."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:21 pm

"Well, we're already at the park and it doesnt seem like much is going on here....hm...clubbing sounds fun. Then again so does the shop idea."Light said with a laugh.Ryuk watched as a man approached the park. He was stumbling. He collapsed in the street in clear veiw. Light didnt seem to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

"So it's clubbing or shopping.." He turned his head, looking at the random guy that had collapsed. "Or, we could help that random dude over there... or poke him."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Light turned his head to the man who collapsed and held back a smile.
"Yeah. What are you waiting for? I think he really needs help!"Light said as he threw himselfout of the bench and moved to help him.
heheheh Tobu Ariyuki, a wanted criminal charged with rape and drug abuse....cause of death heart attack...takes a walk through the park and collapses. He dies as soon as he falls in the street at exactly 10:23pm....Its 10:23:55 now....I guess his time was up...
"Come on! We can hang out after we get this guy taken care of!"Light said worrilly.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:49 pm

"You're right.." He ran over, holding one of the guys arms. "But.. can we still poke him..??"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Ligt looked up at Jun."Huhwhat are you talking about? this guy need medical assistance!"Light checked his pulse and shook his head.
"No need...he's..dead. We should still call the police and report this."
Light explained as he pulled out his cell phone and flipped it open. He called the police."Uh..yeah...My name is Light Yagami. I'd like to report a body. This guy just collapsed in thetreet and died. Both my friend and I were witnesses. We're the park, just west of aoyama. Right. We'll wait nearby. Right. Bye. You too."Light flipped his phone shut and put it back into his pocket and turned to walk back to jun."We should wait nearby until the
ambulance arrives. So...what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:51 am

Jun blinked, looking at the dead body. He really, really, wanted to poke it. His hand twitched slightly, but he gave a smile to Light. "Just wait, I guess. What do you think happened? Sudden heart attack? Alcohol poisoning? Internal bleeding? Sudden intestine short explosion?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Light looked back up to Jun from checking the body again. "My guess would be that the cause of death was heart attack, Jun. Seeing as to we would have noticed an explosion. It's possible he was
killed by kira."Light explained with a sigh."Its a shame people have to die because of their actions. This kira...must be stoped because of this."
Light said with an intense expression then looked back at jun and called himself with a sigh as he said. "Jun...why are you twitching like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 pm

"Because I really like to poke carcasses." He stared at Light, his expression suddenly turning confused. "What's a kira?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 am

"Kira is a killer who can kill with only a name and a face.He doesnt necessarilly need physical interaction with them for them to die.
L wants to captiure him and sentence him to death. I'd say that kira has been doing the world a favor by executing criminals but its still not right to kill. Thats why i have to side with L and its probably not wise to poke the body..you might leave finger prints that they could use to put the murder in your blame. But its not in my place to stop you, so go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:57 am

"You sure know a lot about this 'kira' fellow." Jun stared at Light, then looked at the body. "And what the hell, it wouldn't matter now, would it? We've already got our fingerprints on the dude, you're the one who touched him first."

He suddenly went into hysterics, then stopped and stared at Light with a serious expression. "If I believed in fantasy killing like that, then I'd say you could be a prime candidate. But I'm not one to judge, and I honestly don't care. One, I'm no criminal like this kira person, so why would I be killed for committing any crimes, and two, I just really couldn't care less. Am I weird? Cause if I am, maybe I should get that checked out, wouldn't you say?"

He blinked, tilting his head slightly and putting a finger to his chin. "Sometimes I don't even get myself, I should just stop talking but I can't. I just go on and on and on and on.. sorry, did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 am

Light stared blankly at jun. Then broke out laughing.
"Wow, Jun. I like you. You are one of the few people that can actually make me laugh."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 am

"Really??" He grinned, his eyes sparkling. "That's awesome!! I wasn't even trying to make you laugh, either! That must mean I'm funny!! Yay!"

He blinked, then smirked. "It's amusing how were standing here laughing and smiling while some guy is dead beside us.. how bad does this look?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..   Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Sortof Hanging Out.. With That Invisible Person..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Park-
Jump to: