~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< Empty
PostSubject: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:07 am

baki was in his desk writting paperwork. sighning victim's name down in reports and how the deied where they died and any living family mmbers ect. he lwent online to a proxy site using it to cover himself as he went to the kira site via the proxy. he wrote down a list of names and a picture of serval suspects messages and sended the list straight away.
closeing he window after deleting the history he logged off and decided to go outsid efor a breath of fresh air. breathing in he sighned " twelve reconitions by the mayor, a few medals, and a perfect shot with a gun and where does it get me, a desk job......." he though not noticing he was speaking outloud letting everyone hear him.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 am

Naomi was walking home from the coffe shop. "awwwwwww dang...i didn't get anything done. There isn't any leads in the kira case" She sighed, feeling as low as can be. Did that mean she wasn't a good detective? did it mean that her reasoning skills were...mediocre? "Noooo it can't be. How am i suppose to solve the whole case when the world's greatest detective L is having problems?" She said this to make herself feel better...but she still felt like crap. Sighing again, she walked past the police station. There was a man stretching as he said "" twelve reconitions by the mayor, a few medals, and a perfect shot with a gun and where does it get me, a desk job......." she could not help but grin alittle as she stopped and stood next to him ,stretching too. "Yep you should already know...the police force isn't about your skill..its about the poeple you know." she smiled as she held out a hand. Kira was still out there..so she had decided to be careful...to everyone."Naomi...Naomi Takeshi".
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am

"baki ookami" he said introduceing himself " the kira case was too hot for me so they moved me to the FUN section of the job". baki blinked and then sghned " wish i was on the kira case i can actually use my brain for my job for once"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 pm

K walked by as he looked like L, only with a black long sleaved shirt and his hair down on his left side. He looked at Naomi and Baki. He recognized the one responsible for his brother's failure. He, acting as his brother, BB who went in for surgury after his burns, approached them with a rather bored expression. "Miss Misora. It has...been some time now."He looked over to baki."Hello, baki."He started to walk away, hunched over, biting his thumb nail. His other hand awkwardly rested in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Naomi grinned at Baki's comment. "It's nice to meet you Baki. I heard that the only division working on the kira case was the task force. So desk hands like yourself would probably be left in the dark about the case" She smiled "Those are the brakes i guess. The kira case is giving even the greatest detective in the world hard work. I think it would be nice to have a easy job like that for a couple of weeks...you know...to wind down." she smile as someone unknown said from behind her "Miss Misora. It has...been some time now." She reconized that voice as she turned around and saw the man she had put away in prison, with L's help, in the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. "..........you?!" She had thought it was him. They had the same mannerisms and everything. But he didn't have any burn marks. "oh..errr...sorry my mistake....you looked like someone i knew." But suddenly something else caught her attention. "WAIT!" before he started to walk away. "How....do you know me? who are you?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 pm

"My name?" He said in monotone as he stopped in his place, hunched over and looked back."My apologies...I suppose you wouldn't remember me by now. Call me....Rue Ryuzaki, Miss Misora. I remember what you have done.
I suppose you were underestimated. Rest assured, it wont happen again, my dear."He turned and walked back to her with an awkward grin across his face. "Yes. The good old days...I remember them well. My favorite would have to be the investigating Believe Bridesmaid's estate. Do you remember me now?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:17 am

"Rue Ryuzaki???!" How could she forget it. She had first met the Him under a bed. She was working the LABB cases directly under L, when through odd circumstances, she had first met him. How could she forget his odd mannerisms? How could she forget his disgustingly wierd habit of eating jam with his hands, and most importantly...how could she forget the murderer who had Killed Belives Bridesmaid, Backyard Bottomslash and Quarter Queen AND then tried to kill himself? "You...you can't be Rue Ryuzaki.....I thought he was either dead or put in prison??!" If so...how did he know about Ryuzaki's name? The LABB murder cases? something just didn't add up.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 am

Rue looked her over with an awkwardly wide grin. His eyes pierced into hers."Oh, but miss Misora. What if one was never dead? Tell me...miss Misora. What would happen if one were to fake their demise? How could one escapape from jail, my dear. And a maximum security prison at that."
He said as he bit down on his thumb nail."Why don't you simply use the deductive reasoning that captured me...then again...you never could figure the clues out without a hand to hold....."He grimaced and then looked back wide into her eyes."Shall I explain?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Naomi was at a lost for words. Although she had believed that the man L known to be "B" and the the murder was dead, This man standing before her...made her uneasy. His eyes were piercing into her own, as if to read her thoughts. She knew that there was no mistake...this man had to be Rue Ryuzaki. Then Rue said, "."Why don't you simply use the deductive reasoning that captured me...then again...you never could figure the clues out without a hand to hold....." This really got under Naomi's skin. She had known all along that Rue was helping her in the LABB cases...leading her on a trail of bread crumbs to help his own cause. She still did not like that fact, even to this day. She retorted "I had enough deductive ability to figure out you were the one behind it before you could kill yourself. Although you did lead me along for your own ends, I would have figured out all the clues by myself anyway." As he grimaced at her, she glared back. Rue said "Shall I explain?" "....." she could not bring herself to say yes. She did not want to play into his hands.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 pm

"If, I am, in fact dead....then how could I possibly be standing here today, Miss Misora?"He watched her as he chomped down on his thumb nail.
"Miss Misora, I must say, you haven't changed a bit."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Misora had no answer for his question. She had heard of prison breaks (although she must admit happened very rarely), she saw few ways for a criminal to break out of a prison....but it was still possible. She also did not like the fact that he was adressing her like she was a long lost friend. Choosing to ignore his comment she forcfully said "how did you get out?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"It wasn't that troublesome, Miss Misora." He leaned in closer to her as his grin lowered into a serious expression as he began to explain the occurance."Very well, Miss Misora. I will tell you this. As you know, I was, in fact, burned severely. After which, you, Miss Misora, arrested me. I was to serve a life sentence in a California maximum security prison, however,
I smuggled in a special type of poison. A poison that doesnt kill, however, it does simulate death. I waited for an oportunity that would be perfect.
On January 21, 2004, at precicely 10: 57 pm, I took the poison, thus simulating a death caused by heart attack. I was smuggled out of the cell, in a bodybag and, upon entering the morgue, at 11: 57 pm, the effect wore off and i made my escape before anyone noticed. As you knew, I was
suffering from burns throughout my body. Once I had escaped, I awaited in the darkness of an alleyway. At precicely 3: 57 am, on the next morning, I
visited a surgical office and under went a life threatening oporation, that, luckilly for me, turned out to be successful. I, now look like my old self once again, Miss Misora. After that, I had to lie low awhile as to recover from the surgery. I, then, moved back to Japan seeing as to the U.S, believed me to be dead and L would not suspect me to return to Japan. I believe that is everything, my dear. Oh, unless you wonder why they'd think me to be dead. In which case, I was scheduled from cremation. It was simple, really. All I had to do, was to replace body, which was resting in the bodybag, with one other, burned victim, of which, I had to burn and let them be cremated in my place. Here I stand, today, with a new found purpose, to once again, defeat L as well as Kira. Therefore, I, Rue Ryuzaki, took on the Kira Case."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am

Naomi was caught off guard as she almost tripped, backing was for Ryuzaki. She was at a lost for words, as Ryuzaki explained his situation. Once he finished, she was silent."........" She had tried to find some loophole around it. But as she mulled it around in her mind, she knew it was true. "...so you really did escape...Ryuzaki....and you killed another human to escape. Once again, you killed another to help your own means...i see you haven't changed either." She glared at him as she said "And you've already lost to L. You could never beat him...no matter how hard you try. L is Justice. Your a murderer. And you won't catch Kira. Kira is mine!"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 am

His eyes widened as an awkward smile crossed his lips. "Miss Misora...
I won. L feels he has failed because of you. Because of you, Misora, L
feels he failed to save my life. He knows not that I lived. As long as he beleives i am deceased, no, even if he finds out i lived, he will always hold that doubt and pain in his heart. L lost to me, Naomi. It doesn't really matter what you do to stop it. As for kira, I am not that interested in him, however, the second kira has simular traits to my own. Just a little clue for you to look after."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm

they want to cacth kira.......... baki thought in his head i surley need to kill K before he ges to the second kira..... surley the seond is important to the first and Naomi is just a tool used to spread his name . baki began to walk away planning a murder in his head the time, the place, the way, the evidence that needs to be destroyed afterward every possility occured to baki but he simply decided not to say anything now to throw off suspician.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Naomi looked into Ryuzaki's face and stepped back a little more. The way his eyes were shadowed with black...the way his lips curled into a awkward smile....it looked unnatural. "You keep telling yourself that you psycho murderer. I don't see how any of it is my fault anyway. Once L finds out your alive, you'll be on your way back to prison...believe me, I'll make sure it happens." She had faith in his words. "He may hold doubt and pain in his heart, but that is not because of you, that is because he is human. Just as time inflicts wounds...it can heal them also. No matter if he knows the person or not, L willcarry out his sense of justice to those that deserve it. He will be alright....He will forget eventually. And there's nothing YOU can do to stop it." Naomi had noticed that Baki was really quiet throughout the conversation....then he started to walk away. "Eh?...er WAIT BAKI! where are you going?" she said surprised. She did not want to be left alone with Ryuzaki. Naomi was so busy rambling that she didn't notice Ryuzaki's comment until now. "What do you mean clue? Do you know something?!" She grabbed the front of Ryuzaki's shirt. "IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING THEN TELL ME!"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:59 pm

bai was walking right up behind K not to say a word he pulled out his gun and ponted it at his head. " Rue Ryuzaki IF that is indeed your name put your hands behind your head and lay on the ground NOW!!!" he was only 8 or 9 feet away with a common pistol in both his hands carrying it as a normal officer would he tightened his grip on the gun having a backup in his coat and a knife in his backpocket " miss Naomi please go inside the police station and get assistance before mister K here trys anything".
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am

K stood where he was and did not turn around to face Baki. His wicked grin widened as his wide deep gaze focused only on Misora.
He spoke in monotone. "Miss Misora. As you are aware by now, my true name is Beyond Birthday, If, in fact, you deem this absolutely necessary,
I will give you said information, on the condition that you talk with me in a more secure and solitude location, however, if you allow this officer Baki Oookami to arrest me, I will not disclose said informationto you. Do we hold an agreement, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 am

Naomi let go of his shirt and stepped back surprised as Baki held a gun to Ryuzaki's head. Why was it her? Why was she given an ultimatum? Either go get help and put BB in prison where he should be.....or let him walk free for crucial information......she didnt know what to do. She usually had no problems making clear decisions. She knew what she SHOULD do....but then she would'nt have any leads on Kira. "....um wait...baki...i want to hear him out...but im not going anywhere! Make one false move and Baki will not hesitate to shoot you nor will i hesitate to get the police," Naomi said while steping close to Ryuzaki. "Now tell me...what is the connection between you and the second kira?!"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:46 am

"If you shoot me, you'll never know, miss misora. Nor if I am to be arrested. You are the one that wants to catch kira. I'm sure you would simply relish in it. If you wish to obtain said information, miss misora. I do not wish for a third person to be witness. For, he may be kira.Or, he may even try to betray me. I do, however trust you miss misora. I'm sure you will come to an acceptable decission."
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 pm

" THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING GET ON THE GROUND OR I WILL SHOOT!" baki knew that him giving information out would help L and only hinder Kira, his murderous impulses begged his finger to pull the trigger nut he refusesed given the circume stances killing him would make him more suspicouis " Naomi listen to me if we arrest him we can interogate him later but this man is a murder and needs to be set behind bars just like kira" he winced when he said kira. "Naomi would L want you to do this, to let a murder run free for information to could be and most likley flase, call the police force, im begging you" he started shaing but the gun was still in his solid grip and he was fighting inside not to pull the trigger and was losing inside his finger fighting not to pull the trigger. Baki's plan was in effect he decided to pull more into it " YOUR JUST A WANNA BE KIRA, K" he only insulted him to raise his temper up just enough for K to fall into his trap.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:43 am

Naomi Stared not knowing what to do. Again, she knew what she had to do.....put Ryuzaki back in jail. However, apart of her knew that Ryuzaki spoke the truth. If she did decide to arrest him, she knew that she would never get the information she needed. She hated the fact that Ryuzaki said he "trusted her"...made it feel as if they were playing for the same team. just then Baki had said, " Naomi listen to me if we arrest him we can interogate him later but this man is a murder and needs to be set behind bars just like kira. Naomi would L want you to do this, to let a murder run free for information to could be and most likley flase, call the police force, im begging you" she thought she saw him wince when he said the name Kira. Why would Baki do that? She didn't really feel the need to be suspicious of Baki. He was apart of the police force...and he was a nice guy (from what she figured so far). Matbe she just imagined it? yeah thats probably it. That still did not change the fact that she had no idea what to do. She really REALLY did not want to be alone with Ryuzaki if she could help it. She was scared. "Ryuzaki....you have no idea how much i want to arrest you...but...i'll play your game for now. Follow me." She said walking next to Baki. As she slowed down she whispered to baki and stuck a mini radio in his collar. "Listen in on our conversation. You can talk to me through here and Ryu wont be able to hear it. Once it feels like the conversations finished, i want you to bust in and arrest him. Got it?" She hurried and walk past Baki...leading into the secluded park behind the police station.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 pm

K followed Misora as his lips curled into a smile. Once Misora was away from baki, K spoke to her closely."Miss Misora, I believe this way would be more appropriate for our talk.
I know that from your actions in this past, you would most likely gather the dire information from me them choose to arrest me afterward, however, miss misora, you fail to understand that I would think of your meathods and plan ahead, just as i planted that evidence at backyard bottomslash's estate. I know you would choose to do this and the fact remains that you always act too quickly. You should find the information trustw2orthy first as well as test out other methods of investigation. I believe if you wish to obtain this valuable information, you should follow me...."K spoke as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><   paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH >< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paperwork UGGGGGHHHHH ><
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Police Station-
Jump to: