~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light's house.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Light's house. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:05 am

Light noticed a shinigami standing next to Misa.
"Hello shinigami."He said then looked back to Misa.
"Misa...why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:47 am

"I wanted some help..."She softly said.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:01 am

"With what? I have my own purpose to tend to. What makes you so special? Why should I help you, Misa?"
Ryuk watched as the convorsation heated up and laughed.
"ooooh...this is gettin good...heheheh...
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:15 am

"You punished Misa-Misa's parents killer," she said with a bubbly, almost evil smile. "Misa-Misa wants to help Kira," she continued and eagerly clasped her hands together before smiling widely.

Rem watched with a solemn gaze and scanned Light over and over, "Listen to her," Rem said in a monotone. "Use her wisely otherwise there will be consequences."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:39 am

Light glanced up at Rem.
"I see...so..Misa...you love me?"Light asked calmly with a small smile as he slowly moved to her and embraced her in a tight hug.
"Misa...you shortened your life by half...just to be of use to me..."
He mumbled softly to her as he hugged her tight. Ryuk stood in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:12 am

Misa gasped in disbelief as Light embraced her before tears began running from her eyes. She readily returned the gesture and gripped Light's shoulders before digging her tear-stained face into his chest, trying to keep the sobs down. But before she spoke she blushed, she didn't think something like this would ever happen. "Y... yes," she mumbled. "I... I love you," she stammered weakly as her blush increased. "I shortened my life-span for you so please," she whimpered to him. "Use me."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:26 am

Light still held her tight in a close hug and rested his head on her shoulder. He smiled softly yet he was thinking dark thoughts."Ver well Misa. You shortened your life just for me...so I will use you. Your eyes will be my weapon, Misa. You can give me L's real name."Light said softly as he still held her close in his arms. He hid a sinister smile. Once L is out of the way, the only threat left to get rid of..is Misa. But until that time comes...her eyes could prove useful...
Light pulled back and smiled down at her.
"Very well, Misa. I will make you my girl friend."
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Misa's tears softened and didn't fall as fast when Light rested his head on her shoulder. She was happy, incredibly happy that he was giving her what she'd always wanted from him. His words caused a small smile to creep upon her lips, "Thank you," she whispered and nodded her head. "I promise to serve you as best as I can," she told him when he began pulling away. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she felt rather embarrassed at her outburst but there was no need because Light's next words stopped her tears completely. She looked at him in shock, "Wha... what?" she frowned, "Your girl friend?" She didn't know what else to say as she waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:35 pm

"Yes, Misa. I will make you my girl friend."Light looked her in the eyes with a taunting smile."That is what you wanted, right, Misa?"He asked, knowing well aware that was what she wanted. "Misa..." He said softly before kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:36 pm

"Yes that's exactly what I wanted," Misa whispered before she was pleasantly surprised when Light kissed her deeply. At first she didn't know how to respond but slowly she returned the kiss, whimpering in pleasure. Her eyes closed and she draped her arms around Light's neck. She felt as if this was a dream - a dream she didn't want to end.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"Misa...together we will defeat L and create the new world. Together we will be the gods of the new world who cast judgement upon the wicked.
I love you, Misa...and I will use you. But...if you mess up...I wont hesitate to kill you."Light explained in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Misa nodded in his grip, she liked the sound of his ideals and the new world he wanted to create. But best of all, he wanted her with him. She smiled at this fact but she frowned when he said he'd kill her. She sighed before replying, "Then I guess I just won't mess up," she whispered. "What's our first plan of action?" she asked him while hesitantly releasing herself from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:16 pm

"Give me your deathnote as a sign to trust you, then i will gradually give you pages to use. Once i get close enough to L, I'll find way for you to meet him. We can do this, Misa. The world will be pure."
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Misa bit her bottom lip and reached for her deathnote. She looked at Rem and the Shinigami merely grunted before nodding her head. Misa then sighed and slowly gave her deathnote to Light, still gripping it she looked straight into Light's eyes, "Sorry, I haven't been away from my deathnote since I got it." She then smiled, "But if it's for Light then I'll survive anything just to help you."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:01 pm

"It's alright Misa. From this moment on, we will be partners. But,m I'm afraid that we shouldn't openly date. If L sees us together, he'll put two and two together and suspect us automatically. In order for this to work, Misa,
we cant openly talk to eachother for a few weeks. Sorry Misa." Light explained as he hugged her tight. He hid a smile.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:30 am

Misa sighed happily when he called them partners but she bit her bottom lip when he finished his sentence. She knew it was for the best, they didn't want L to suspect them but it did dampen her spirits. She eagerly returned his embrace and whispered, "So then we'll see each other in secret?" She placed her hands on his cheeks gently, "Now that I know we're together I don't want to have to stay away."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:56 am

"Sorry, Misa. But its for the greater good."He pulled back and looked her in the eyes with a soft smile."You do want me to love you, right Misa?"
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 am

Misa nodded and closed her eyes, "I want you to love me more than anything," she replied and re-opened her eyes. "So it's okay," she continued, smiling softly in return.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 am

Light smiled softly as he hugged Misa tight and kissed her on the lips.
"I do love you Misa....now just doas I say, okay? I'll hold onto your death note and pass you off a few pages every week in case you need them."
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm

She nodded, kissing him back. "I'll follow you forever," she mumbled, returning the hug. "Together we'll create a new world." She then leaned up and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light's house.   Light's house. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light's house.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2