~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dani's rather odd photo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dani Soul

dani Soul

Dani's rather odd photo Empty
PostSubject: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:22 am

Dani was snapping photos her mind on the content of her pictures than where she was exactly. It was a rare day away from misa and she took advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:24 am

Misa just walked in sighing. She couldnt believe she had to take more pictures. But she didnt let anyone noticed that.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:26 am

Dani looked up "hey misa what brings you down here?" she asked walking over to her as she cleaned her lens
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:34 am

"Other day for a photoshoot, right?"She asked smiling of what she thought it was cute.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:46 am

Dani looked at misa "something wrong?" she asked placing the camera down on an old crate next to her " we can leave the photos for another day"
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:06 am

"No, nothing is wrong."She said smiling. "Where to?"She asked a bit dumbly.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:11 am

Dani shook her head and sighed "erm over there by the window the lights better , but if you don't i'll be ok with it" she said picking up her camera again
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:17 am

Misa goes standing where Dani told her to stand and posed.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:35 am

Dani smiled as she took her photos , soon she ran out of film "damn, films out I just need to change it" she turned he back and sat down on a crate slipping the old film from its housing in the camera, reaching into her pocket she found she had none left "I have to go to my apartment , i thought i had some film in my pocket , erm do you want to come with?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:40 am

"Sure."She said walking over to Dani.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:02 pm

Dani walked back out the wear house over to her truck unlocking it ."hope in i don't live far" she said sliding in the drivers side,.
Dani's rather odd photo Mystic-April-2009055
Dani's truck
Back to top Go down
Misa Amane
Admin
Misa Amane

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Misa nods and sits in the car.
Back to top Go down
dani Soul

dani Soul

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:09 pm

starting the truck Dani drove down the road towards a dockside building from the out side it looked run down but pressing a button on a remote the double doors opened and she drove into an underground car park "no problems for parking for me" she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dani's rather odd photo   Dani's rather odd photo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dani's rather odd photo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Warehouse-
Jump to: