~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soren Kousen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren

Soren

Soren Kousen Empty
PostSubject: Soren Kousen   Soren Kousen I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Name: Soren Kousen

Appearance:

Who's side? : Neutral

Personality: likes to talk to people but sometimes be a little out of this world usually very protective of his friends and such also some believes humans to be vile.

Bio: Soren never had much of a good side to him if you didn't know him aftter the age of 5 after the terrible plane crash which took his beloved parents from him at first he acted depressed then things began to spiral out of control for him he lost his Aunt and Uncle (whom he had been living with as his parents left) after they were held hostage at a bank robbery and the reason they were killed is because the task force would not believe the robbers would shoot the hostages anyway Soren bounced from house to house and so forth until he ran away at the age of 17.

Last edited by Soren on Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Soren Kousen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Kousen   Soren Kousen I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:25 pm

approved. You chose your side wisely.
Just put up an avy. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Soren

Soren

Soren Kousen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Kousen   Soren Kousen I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:26 pm

I know I meant to...
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Soren Kousen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Kousen   Soren Kousen I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:23 am

reguardless, i said approved. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Soren Kousen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soren Kousen   Soren Kousen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soren Kousen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: Kanto, Japan :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: