~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The shadows of judgement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

The shadows of judgement Empty
PostSubject: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:34 am

The clouds were comming in fast as rain started to pour down.
Light was on his way home when he saw a woman in trouble. She was being hassled by
a group made up of three gang members. Light hid in the shadows behind the nearby dumpster
as he recognized the leader to be none other than Tatsuya Shibuimaru. He was released from prison after his case was dropped. apparently he killed the child of a wealthy familly.
His case was soon dropped due to his mental stability in question.You think you're tough? Time for you to taste true justice.Goodbye...Shibuimaru....With that, Light secretly pulled his deathnote from his bag and wrote down the name of the misfit.
Tatsuya Shibuimaru 10:56pm heart attack
Light put his deathnote away and watched his watch carefully as he counted down fourty seconds in his mind.thirty-eight....thirty-nine....fourty...goodbye...Tatsuya...
Tatsuya froze up and then showed signs of pain as he cringed and held his heart tight.
He gasped for breath then, fell silently to the ground. The two other thugs seemed to only work under Tatsuya's orders...apparently without him alive...they were nothing. If they get caught, they can no longer have Tatsuya to back them up. They cowered and fled from the scene without even noticing Light. Light rushed over to the girl and helped her up. She was obviously afraid and
as soon as she was up on her feet, the lady fled the scene without even giving thanks for helping her up. Light stood there for a second and watched with a smile. He felt it was destined for him to be kira...only he could bring crime to its knees.The rain came down harder as Light walked slower. He found shelter in a nearby building that looked abandoned and decided to wait for the rain to let up.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:39 am

Kiko walked around in the hard pouring rain. Rena walked along side her. "Someone just died." kiko said. Rena just nodded. The rain seemed to come more down. Kiko's black hair seemd to stick to her face. Rena moved out of the rain, to large tree. Kiko looked up at the sky, woundering if her parents where looking down.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:46 am

Light watched out the window as the rain poured harder and the winds picked up. He smiled darkly...knowing what he did.....he killed a criminal who deserved to die. He broke out in a sinister laugh that echoed through the allyway. He turned and looked around the room he was in and decided to sit in an old chair resting in the corner. He began writting the names of more criminals he had recently seen on the news to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:51 am

Both Kiko and Rena heared the laugh. "kiko...stay...behind." Rena said walking to where the laugh came from. Kiko stayed a few feet away from Rena. Rena had soon seen a boy sitting down on a chair...writing in something. "Death.....Note..." Rena said to Kiko. kiko looked at the boy, hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 am

Light glared up and glared at kiko. "What is it? What do you want?" He asked warningly. Ryuk laughed from behind Light.
Light slipped the note back in his pack and slipped it over his shoulder and stood up."Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:19 am

"Kiko Ferris." She said not giving out her real last name. "Rena...and I heard something...so we came and looked." She said in a soft yet dark voice. Rena stood next to Kiko watching the boy.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:37 am

Ryuk laughed again. oooh! his is gettin interesting.

Light looked her over and stood up.
"My name is Light Yagami.
I was just here trying to get shelter from the rain. What about you...and Rena?"
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:39 am

Rena had walked away from them and over to the window."Just about the same as you, Light-san." Kiko said glancing over at Rena."She...is not very...open to people." Kiko said, talking about Rena.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:46 am

"I understand..."He said with a nod as he approached Kiko.
"Kiko...was it? Uh..I'm sorry...but...I have to ask.
He leaned in an asked quietly hoping not to offend Rena.
"Is she...Rena I mean, even human?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:49 am

Kiko shook her head."No, Rena is not." Rena seemed to have humed from were she was."Rean....on what she told me is a.....shininami if I remember correctly." Rena nodded saying that was correct.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:59 am

"Sh...shinigami? I never knew they even existed."
Light said to her, acting surprised.
Ryuk leaned in to Light. Good one, Light. hehehehe. She'll NEVER find out YOU are kira. He cackled loudly after taunting him.
Light shook his head. It was because Ryuk's voice boomed into his ears yet, he made it look like he was shaking his head in disbelief.
"So...are you serious? Is she really a shinigami?"Light asked as he looked to Rena.
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:05 am

Kiko smiled...a smile that was hardly ever seen."Yes, Rena is one." Rena looked back at them, and spoke."Yes... I am one. But...I don't have...death note...since i kill on my own ways." She said then looking back outside.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:14 am

"Whats a death note? I...I'm sorry. All of this...its just so absurd. Its hard to take it all in at once. I can't believe shinigami really exist." He replied to them. Ryuk was grinning wide. heheh Light...you're a pretty good actor. You show go into show bussiness.He explained and then let out another loud cackle.
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:18 am

Kiko could see Rena was getting annoyed."Light-san...you must not test Rena," Kiko looked at him in the eyes."She knows your faking on not knowing what death note is. She saw you before with one." Kiko's eyes had turned a darken red.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:26 am

"Oh...is that a fact?"He said rhetorically as he looked to Rena.
"Are you sidding with L?"
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:28 am

kiko moved slightly more away from Rena."Why with...him?" Rena asked smirking but unable to be seen."No...we are not with him." Kiko said watching Rena. Scared that she might go on a killing spree.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:35 am

"Because....I am Kira."He said darkly with a devilish grin.
Now then....you wont tell anyone...will you...kiko?"He asked.
"I am justice and L is all that stands in the way of the new crime free world i strive to create. L must be eliminated."
Back to top Go down
Kiko Rokai

Kiko Rokai

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:37 am

"I'm going to...walk around.." Rena said not really caring if Kiko would be killed or not. "No...I will not say anything...." Kiko said to him, and nodding at Rena, also giving the look, not to kill too many people.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:53 am

Light watched until Rena left then gave a dark smile.
"Now that your shinigami is gone...you know too much...how can i be sure you wont betray me?"He asked coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shadows of judgement   The shadows of judgement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shadows of judgement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Alley-
Jump to: