~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiera the weirdo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiera

Kiera

Kiera the weirdo Empty
PostSubject: Kiera the weirdo   Kiera the weirdo I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:45 am

Name: Kiera

Appearance: Avatar

Who's side? : She has a lot of friends that are criminals so she's against Kira.

Personality: She is definately a strange ducky. (Don't ask) Her two favourite colours together are black and purple. She is very strange but can be very dark and twisted at times. If you catch her in a bad mood, you're in trouble, but catch her in a good mood and you'll have a new friend, as long as you're willing to put up with her weirdness.

Bio: Kiera is a fairly normal teenager in the sense that she's not trying to save the world from all evil, and she's not doing anything amazing with her spare time, and she definately isn't getting stalked by some scary shinigami. She goes to school, works, and hangs out with her friends. She breaks the rules, and has fun doing it. I guess what I'm saying is that Kiera doesn't have a magnificant story, yet.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Kiera the weirdo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiera the weirdo   Kiera the weirdo I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:43 am

approved and welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Kiera

Kiera

Kiera the weirdo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiera the weirdo   Kiera the weirdo I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Thankies ^_^
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Kiera the weirdo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiera the weirdo   Kiera the weirdo I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:50 am

LOL you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kiera the weirdo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiera the weirdo   Kiera the weirdo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiera the weirdo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: Kanto, Japan :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: