~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amidala Naberrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amidala Naberrie

Amidala Naberrie

Amidala Naberrie Empty
PostSubject: Amidala Naberrie   Amidala Naberrie I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Name: Amidala Naberrie

Appearance: Amidala Naberrie Fan2

Who's side? : Neutral

Personality: Amidala is self-sacrifice, and she is compassionate, headstrong, austere, and regal she can't afford to make any mistakes, she is also shy, and quiet she rarely ever talk she wants to do something more she is also manipulative, and deceptive. She's a mysterious and she's also hard for people to figure out.

Bio: Amidala was born 17 years ago, and she joined the NPA when she became 17 she has a personal grudge against the Kira they killed her parents just because they were framed for murder, but she has to make sure that, but she won't fight with them, but she will only fight with them when she has too, but that is because she never wants to make sure that she only gets the guy. She hardly ever agrees with L like ever she has other methods, and her methods are also effective as much as his.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Amidala Naberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amidala Naberrie   Amidala Naberrie I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:04 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
~A~

~A~

Amidala Naberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amidala Naberrie   Amidala Naberrie I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:06 pm

damn it pretty boy I was gonna approve

You cannot have the alias A >>
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Amidala Naberrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amidala Naberrie   Amidala Naberrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amidala Naberrie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: Kanto, Japan :: General :: Character creation-