~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A normal day at the cafe :o

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Light smiled and shrugged."Naomi...I didn't lie to you.
If you had a connection to the FBI agents who were killed by kira,
how would you know about the recently updated happenings in the case?
That happened awhile back. Naomi. If I say that I'm L, if I die, after introducing myself on the same day, the people who know my name will be brought in for questioning."Light explained with a smile."Exactly like I said before, Naomi."Naomi. What is it that you are keeping from me...
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 am

Naomi was not sure anymore. Light was....unusual in her book. He had managed to see through every single one of her lies, and he continued to proclaim that he was L. Maybe he really was. Maybe he really wasn't. But she guess that she could trust him...at least for now. Plus it wasn't like he was asking for her real name. although through alot of work, he could probably find it out through the FBI Records if he really was L. And if he really was L, he wouldn't be a threat. "Alright Light. I'll tell you the truth. I'm an FBI on a leave of absence. I was married to another FBI agent named Ray Penbur but he died. I'm currently staying here in order th catch Kira. I've been trying to find L for some time now....I've worked with him on another case, The LABB Murder cases , just before i came here..."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 am

"The Los Angeles Beyond Birthday murder cases. Right. I understand, Naomi. That was quite a case.If I remember correctly, it occurred about three years ago. I heard that BB died of a heart attack in January. If that is true, then kira found his face and name. What do you think, Naomi?"He asked as he thought for a moment. "Ah...Raye Penber...he was a great man, Naomi. It's a shame he died. We can catch kira together. If you are up to the challenge. One more thing, Naomi. If you worked with me on the case, why would you lie about your name? I already know it."Light replied with a small smile. "Let's bring kira to justice, together."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

"Oh...sorry. Just like you use the name "L" for protection, I give out a fake name insted. However, since it's you, I guess that wouldn't work seeing as you already know who I am. Sorry about that....and on the subject of the LABB case,I gree Light. It's unusual that he died of a heart attack right when Kira first started killing. I also somewhat agree that it was a shame he died. He was obsessed with being the best. So much so, that in the end, it destroyed him. I have no pity for him however. Nothing can justify the killings of innocent people.....nothing." Naomi looked from Light to her coffee cup, thinking about her innocent fiance who had died because of Kira. Kira....it all came back to him. He needed to be caught soon. Just as she thought this, Light said, "We can catch Kira together. If you are up to the challenge. Let's bring Kira to justice together." It's not like Naomi could'nt work with others, she just didn't want to. Like L, her talents shone brightest when she worked alone. However,she acually didn't hate working with L on the LABB cases. She acually found it helpful to her deductive abilities. She could get more things done, in a quicker amount of time if she worked with L. Although she wasn't 100% sure if Light was L, she still felt as if she could trust him. "im about 80% sure..." she said in her mind. She smirked "god, I sound like him..." She looked up at light as she said aloud. "Sure Light, I'll work with you."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:12 am

"Good. Now then, Naomi. What do you know so far? Or shall I bring you up to speed?"Light smiled and held his hand out toshake hers.
"All right, we know that kira is a studentin the kanto region. We know that he...or she, is immature and hates to lose. One other thing. This kira knows of police records. Somehow kira has been hacking into the secured files to obtain information. From this, I suspect kira to be a very intelgant being.
I'm possitive that kira is conected to the police in some way, therefor i broke off the investigation into a single branch of trustable officers."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

"I agree Light...we also know that he needs a name and a face to kill..with that said, I believe we should inform the whole japanese police...so they can take the certain measures to protect themselves. You also broke of the investigation? Who are the officers working under you? Why would you need to do that? Im not saying its a good idea, im just curious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal day at the cafe :o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: cafe-
Jump to: