~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baki Ookami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Name:Baki Ookami

Appearance:
Baki Ookami Tyumkm-1
Baki Ookami Animeguy21

Who's side? : Kira

Personality: baki is considered two faced. though publicly denying and disapproveing kira's method's of justice he is obsessed with finding his identity and claiming the title of kira for himself. he is a secretly has phycotic urges to murder random innocents and hides this fact very well.

Bio: baki was born in a broken home. a father who abused his mother and a older brother who didnt care. his father one day decide to try and beat his mother until his olde rbrother stepped in and killed his father crashing his skull in with a bat. baki's brother fced life in prison his last words to baki was " everyone has urges to kill its just the brave ones who actually do it". baki began killing random innocent using the alias B as a cover up. he uses his victiams blood to write a message above the bodys stateing "carnage rules".
he worships kira's method of killing and wishes to obtain his powers. no one knows of his secret life of murder and no one knows he idolizes kira.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Baki on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:13 am

Approved. Welcome. Baki. That name sounds familliar...
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Baki

Baki

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:01 am

i use to be on another DN site i RPed as misa's and light's son from the future
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 am

OMG BAKI YAGAMI ITS BEEN TOO LONG BUDDY!
I WAS RYUZAKI up until it died ><
but awesome! Welcome to Kira's kingdom lol
Nice to talk to you again.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:20 pm

lol i didnt know it was chu wuz up its been forever ^^. hows the old naruto and D sites how everyone? i eneded up getting grounded for a few months and forgot the sites URL and so idd my computer aperently. i wanted to RP misa and light's son agian but didnt know if it'll be okay ^^.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:21 pm

its been far too long. i hope you come on often buddy cause i missed ya all O_O here misa and light just met so itwouldnt make sense but anyway, have fun and bring us more members >>
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 am

kk and btw i though of adiing on more to my bio becasie i felt it wastoo generic so you may have to look at it agian ^^ i put it in spoilers

kk i fixed it

Last edited by Baki on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 am

lol alright^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baki Ookami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami   Baki Ookami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baki Ookami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: Kanto, Japan :: General :: Character creation-
Jump to: