~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow of a ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:47 am

K was standing at the edge of the docks. It was precicely 11:59 pm. The moon light sparkled off the water's surface. He thought to himself. "hm..."
He hunched over and bit his thumb nail as B.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:48 am

L decided to get some fresh air at midnight. It was when the breeze felt the nicest and he could feel it hitting his body. He took a deep breath and sighed at how dark it was tonight.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 am

K looked to his left and saw Eru Lawliet approaching. He saw his name and lifespan and instantly recognized him as L.K simply looked back out at the water. hm...what could bring L out to a place such as this...is it possible that L is onto kira as i am? If so...then he would not need me, however, I believe I hold greater information thatv he will ever know...the identity of kira....or at least...how to find kira...
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 am

He looked around as felt a pair of eyes looking at him. He saw someone who looked like Beyond Birthday. Hmm... He looked at him for a short while.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:15 am

K looked back to Eru. His red eyes pierced into L's as they locked gazes. K bit his thumb nail as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 am

He seemed to copy his movements as he put his thumb to his lip. He was tempted to move closer to him. But he wanted to examine him first.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:20 am

K turned back to the ocean. "....."Then turned to begin walking down the streat, opposite direction of L. K had his knife in his pocket. It once belonged to BB.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:22 am

He decided to follow him and called out "...Beyond?" he stopped as he called out to him.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:29 am

K stopped and stood where he was. "....."An awkward wide grin crossed his face as he stood there, un moving. The winds fell silentlt shortly after. He broke out in a laughter just as B's. "Kyahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" It broke the still air. He then stood quietly again as his grin widened. His red eyes gleamed in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:31 am

..Somethings different.. He thought to himself "..Why are You...here?" he asked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 am

"Eru...how long has it been...three...four years?That was quite an interesting case, was it not? Why am I here you ask? Surely the great L doesnt need a hint...."He smiled awkwardly as his red eyes peirced into L's. The fact that has brought me back from Los Angeles would be to work on the kira case, just as yourself....and I must say that I am doing fairly well at it."
Back to top Go down
L

L

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 am

He stared him down into those deep red eyes, he wasn't completely beleiving it could be Beyond. "Why would you be working in the kira case..?" he asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 am

K stared him down back. "Why indeed, L. What reason could possibly drive me in the goal of kira's capture. I believe you have forgotten that the LABB case was to defeate you by ending my life and creating an unsolvable crime. However, I did not expect Miss Misora to act as she did. I supose I should have been more careful..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow of a ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow of a ghost   Shadow of a ghost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow of a ghost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Docks-
Jump to: