~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~C~ meets ~K~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~C~

~C~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:43 pm

C was sat in a nearby cafe, reading her notes she'd gotten from Wammy's. SHe'd arranged to meet K here, and was waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:56 pm

K arrived in the cafe, hunched over with his awkward wide eyes and hands in their pockets.
He looked around and saw all the namesw and life spans and noticed C. He approached and sat with her awkwardly with his legs to his chest. "Well, hello there, C."
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:59 pm

C looked up and smiled "Hello, K."

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" she asked, asessing him carefully, and noting how awkward he looked.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:10 pm

"Coffee would be nice, my dear. As for food, I have brought all I need..."He replied as he pulled out a pocket size jar of strawberry jam. He twisted open the jam and slipped his hand in and slurped it off and he put his hand into his mouth, he licked his fingers after another handfull, then tilted up the jam as he gulped it down, setting the empty jar on the table as he looked up at her with his wide eyes.
"Oh, my apologizies. How rude of me...would you like some jam?"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:14 pm

C shook her head "No, thank you..."

She then stood up, ordered their coffees and then sat down, handing one to K "Here's your coffee..."

"Now," she said, re-arranging her Wammy's papers "what did you want to see me about, K?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:25 pm

K grabbed his coffee and put in 12 cubes of sugar, mixed it, then placed in two more, mixing it again, for a total of 14 cubes of sugar. He took a sip, then placed it back to the table as he looked back up at her. "Why, if I recall correctly, my dear, it was you who arranged to meet me, although I do not know how you successfully managed to find me...
my records were destroyed long ago and was positive that no records were copied.
So, the question that remains is what have you come to contact me for, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~C~ meets ~K~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~C~ meets ~K~   ~C~ meets ~K~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~C~ meets ~K~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: cafe-
Jump to: