~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
L

L

Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) Empty
PostSubject: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:24 pm

L sat by a computer staring at the screen for some time while stacking sugar cubes and coffee creamer packages his attention not changing from the screen until he smelled sweets enter the room on a cart pushed by Watari

"Ah Watari." he smiled and waited for the sweets to come to him and he took a plate of short cake and took a small bite. His attention then turned to a person at the door as he saw them through a surveilence camera "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 pm

A was standing there with her hands on her hips. She knew that there was no place else he would be in. Knowing him he was eating more sweets . She looked at the camera and stuck out her tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

He was amazed she noticed the camera "Watari,Let her in Please" he said and turned back to the computer screen and licked his fingers
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:06 pm

A smiled as she saw Watari and hugged him.

" Good to see you old man" she said and walked in knowing the L was on the computer.

" Hey " she said and say next to him
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"Hello A" he muttered and looked through a police database then grabbed a piece of cake
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm

A took a bite that he was about to put in his mouth on hers. Thus him feeding her. She chewed and smiled after swallowing.

" What do you have so far?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:15 pm

he looked at her as she stole his cake "..Get your own cake" he smiled and turned back "Just checking Death Records"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

A smiled cheekily .
" Well I like it when you feed me." she said." And so far?" she asked
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm

"All..Heart Attacks.." he said and took a bite of the cake
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:22 pm

A thought for a moment.

" So Kira has a thing for heart attacks interesting. How much has the rate grown?" she asked
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:25 pm

"about..30 hearts attacks each day"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:30 pm

A lifted a brow.

" Kira sure is busy then"
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:31 pm

"No..What I Suspect is..Kira is defiantly a student..planning the murders some how.."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 pm

A nodded.

" I go to To- Oh you know" she said
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:40 pm

"Yes I know,I want you to keep a close eye on a few select students, the ones with the highest IQ's he handed her a list with the following names: Hendo Genarami, Jaime Tonoru,Light Yagami,Miku horuno,Gensa mitsu
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:42 pm

A nodded and slipped the list from him and put it in her shirt .

" Will do L" she said nodding. " Anything else you need ?" she asked
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yes..." he paused for a moment "Could you get me a cup of coffee,Im famished'
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:46 pm

A rolled her eyes and nodded.

" L I need more information on the past of these people." she said and walked over to give him his coffee and finished his cake.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"Watari should have their lives printed out for you" he muttered and started putting sugar in the coffee
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:49 pm

A nodded and she thanked Watari as he gave it to her.

" Oh I know this Yagami........yeah pretty boy" she said nodding
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:51 pm

"Youve met him then?" he asked curiously "What do you know about him"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:52 pm

A shrugged.

" He is a pretty boy. Top student, Mr. TO-Oh they call him. Also he has this fake perfection that stupid people fall for" she said
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:53 pm

"Hmm..What is he like,his personality"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:55 pm

A sighed.

" He acts perfect. Like he has the perfect answer every time. Girls find him charming and handsome and everyone finds him like a god" she said
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:57 pm

"Hmm..Leadership Skills.." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)   Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing Some Investigating..(Open To TaskForce Members)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next