~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:58 am

Edward sat in the bedroom as he looked at the window before he closed the shades shutting out light. He was a little sleepy and the sunlight was bothering him. He snuggled into his blanket and sat on a bottom bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 am

K stood, leaning against the wall, in the main hall at wammy's. He watched at th children playing from a distance as he shared no interest in joining them.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 am

He tried to cover his ears as he could hear the kids playing get louder, they were becoming a nuisance but Edward was to shy to say anything to them about it.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 am

K moved out to join the kids after debating with himself for the longest time.
As he approached, the kids ran off. K continued on to walk and stood in the corner, hunched over.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:20 am

He wrapped his blanket around his body as he began to become cold. Even though it was quite warm he was cold. He sighed as he couldn't sleep, he sat on the side of the bed and let his feet hang over the side.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 am

K grabbed a jar of strawberry jam from the cafeteria area then headed back to the dorms. He nocked twice on the door. He hunched over with widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 am

He looked up as he heard a knock at the door. He hopped off the bed and put the blanket around him. he walked to the door and opened it slowly.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

K looked down at him."Hello, Edward. May I come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:39 am

He wondered how he knew his name, then he remembered K was here often. He nodded his head and took small steps so he didn't trip on his blanket.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:47 am

K smiled slightly as he entered the room and closed the door behind him.
He sat on a chair, with his legs pressed to his chest as he twisted off the lid off the jam and slid his hand in and gulped it down, handful after handfull.He then tilted the jar up and slurred down the remains. After wards he licked any excess jam off of his fingers. He looked
back up at Edward. "Oh, sorry. How rude of me. Would you like some jam? Sugar is good for the brain and raises deductiv capabilities by 37%."
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:49 am

He shook his head indicating that he didn't want any jam ".." he pulled his blanket closer and sat on his bed
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 am

"I suppose you are not the talkative type, are you, Edward?"K asked with a smile as he placed the jar on the table next to the chair."Hm...So...how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm

He shook his head to the talkative question "..I've Been Okay" he mumbled and pulled on his blanket.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

"You are related to L correct?"K asked as he watched the quiet boy.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm

He nodded slowly and pulled the blanket to his neck
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:52 pm

"Edward Lawliet. I wonder..you you possess you same traits of deductivity as your sibling?"K asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)   Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Alone In Wammys(Open)
Page 1 of 1