~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting Around Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Sitting Around Bored Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Matt sat on the couch in the meeting room of the HQ he and Mello took over not to long ago. He was playing a Nintendo DSi Taking pictures of things around the room and smoking a Ciggarette as always. He heard a noise at the door and pointed the Camera towards the person "Cheese!"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Carys giggled and hid her face "Hey!"

"Whar are you doing?" she asked, sitting by him "Are you playing anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm

"Oh Hey Carys" he smiled and welcomed sitting next to her "Just Playing around with the new features on this thing, they added a camera" he smiled and took a picture of her "Thats gonna be my background"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:42 pm

She giggled again and shook her head.

"Oh really?" she moved a little closer and looked down at the little screen "What do you have right now?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:44 pm

He turned it to her so she could see it a little better "I have a picture of the Base after we joined. It's the Before picture. I still gotta take the After Picture" he grinned and took the ciggarette out of his mouth and flicked some into the ash tray.
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Carys smiled and looked down at the screen "It's awesome."

She pulled out her phone and looked down at the screen, shaking her head "I have a fucking mushroom...I just pwnd you, goggleboy."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:47 pm

he looked at the screen pretending to be shocked by the picture "Oh No way a Mushroom!?" he teased her and lifted his goggles "Goggle Boy Huh?" he smiled "Thats A New One"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:48 pm

She laughed and nodded "A mushroom. Therefore, I am awesomer."

"Yeah," she nodded "Goggleboy. I like that."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:49 pm

He smiled and layed his head back and took a drag on the ciggarette "I Like it to, Sorta" he grinned and put the ashes in the tray again and sat back up and put the game away in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:50 pm

"Only sorta?" she said, looking at him amused.

"Why only 'sorta'?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:51 pm

He smiled and looked at her and pulled the goggles back over his eyes
"I guess I aint used to it..yet atleast" he unbottoned the first button on his vest "Mello, The cheap bastard isnt paying for A/C in here"
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:53 pm

"It is kinda hot..." Carys commented, looking around before leaning back "but this place hasn't got everything yet..."

"but we could kick his ass into getting better air conditioning!"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:56 pm

He raised a fist up playfully "Hell Yeah,Gonna tear his girly hair out his head and make him pay for it" he grinned and in the end fully removed his vest now only in his red and black striped shirt
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Carys laughed and leant into Matt a little "Ah, you're so funny, Matty."

"He'd kill you if you touched his hair though."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:58 pm

He grinned again and looked over at her as she leaned closer "I've been told im a comedian sometimes" he joked "He could try all he want's but he couldn't kill me" he flexed an arm playfully
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"You've always been a comedian," she giggled, blushing a little "and jesus, where did those muscles come from?"

Carys looked rather impressed.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:01 pm

He chuckled as she laughed " Well I guess I just got them over the years from doing Mello's Dirty work that he was to girly to do himself" he grinned
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:02 pm

"What, was he scared he'd...break a nail!?" she gasped overdramatically, before falling into fits of giggles, leaning against him as she laughed "Oh Mello...he's such a girl..."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:04 pm

He smiled and laughed as well and looked at her as she got closer "Exactly,He wouldnt lift anything,Fight anyone,Not even do his own paper work in fear of his Nail's well being" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:06 pm

"Oh no!" Carys said, impersonating Mello "I broke a nail! HELP ME, HERE!"

She laughed and smiled "He's awesome."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:08 pm

He nodded in agreement "Yeah,He is pretty cool" he smiled and stood up walking to the fridge that was in the room and grabbed a beer "Damn Mello needs to buy better bear,This brand is Shit" he muttered
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:09 pm

"Beer's disgusting," Carys stuck her tongue out "Vodka's better."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:11 pm

He grinned as she stuck his tongue out "Bleh,Vodka?" he said disgusted jokingly and opened the beer and took a long drink from it
Back to top Go down
~C~

~C~

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:12 pm

"Vodka is sooo much better," she grinned, stretching across the couch "And you know that, goggleboy."

"But hey, you stick with your icky beer..."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm

He smiled "Thanks,I will stick with my Icky beer" he sipped from it "I like it alot" he sat on the table across from her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Bored   Sitting Around Bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Bored
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next