~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L makes the First Move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L

L

L makes the First Move Empty
PostSubject: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:28 pm

L knew that Kira was a student and his results for whom it may be was shortening
he didn't bother to hide the way he dressed he wanted to stand out.
He sat outside of the School getting some strange looks, he was not wearing shoes.
L sat on a bench eating a small piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Light walked to school as he always did. It was great exercise and it was nice to get out every onbce and a while. Light passed the bench L was sitting on. He glanced at him out of his phorifrial vision as he walked.
Who is that guy? I havent seen him around here before. I guess he's a new student...Light thought as he walked toward his class which was on the far side of school. Light sat in his usual seat near the front of the middle section. Ryuk stood behind him. Light...I just don't get it. School is so damned boring!Light ignored him and waited for the lesson to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:15 pm

L stared intently at Light as he had passed him on his way to his class and as he got out of sight L stood and walked to the Class he posed as the new Kid at school his alias "Ryuga Hideki"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Light watched as L entered the class. Light was rather bored just as Ryuk was. He saw L. There's that kidd again. I wonder what his problem is. He
looks strange.
The teacher's speach interupted Light's train of thought as he spoke.
"attention everyone. We have a new student joining us. Please introduce yourself and take your seat."
Light looked up at L curiosly.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:31 pm

He stood in front of the class obviously not dressed for public speaking he fidgeted with his footing "..I Am Ryuga Hideki"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm

"Go take a seat anywhere you wish so we can get our lesson started Mr. Ryuga."The teacher explained then moved to his desk.
Light watched L.Hideki Ryuga huh? He is a strange one.
Ryuk laughed.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:28 pm

L looked directly at Light to gain his attention its just what he wanted to confuse him at the moment and he sat a few rows back from Light and removed his shoes as he sat down in his strange way he bit his thumb lightly Light Yagami..I will find out if you are Kira.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Light rested his head in his right hand as he copied down notes from
the chalkboard. He felt L staring at him. He glanced back through his perifrial vision and saw him sitting oddly in his chair, barefoot.
He IS strange...Hideki Ryuga...named after the famous pop star?
Ryuk laughed even more. Light's train of thought was broken yet again as his attention moved to the teacher who spoke.
"Mr. Hideki. Please sit normally and we don't allow our students to go aroiund barefoot. I know this is your first day so it is only a warning."
Light looked back at L in full view now and thought hidejki to be even stranger.What's with this guy?
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:59 pm

L did not turn his eyes to the teacher he kept them on Light "Im sorry,but sitting regular messes with my ability to deduct by seventy five percent " he muttered so he could hear him "So I will stay this way"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:48 pm

"Alright but just for today. Tomorrow it will not be tolorated."The teacher lectured. Light stared back at him curiously.Who is this guy?His eyes locked with L's then he turned back around to mind his own bussiness as he continued to write his notes down. The teacher moved back to the chalk board as he continued to write down more information.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:50 pm

He bit the tip of his thumb and studied Light's Appearance and personality as much as he could from here
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Light glanced back at L again, noticing he was still being watched.Damnit. Why does he keep staring at me? Whats wrong with this guy?He thought to himself.
Light sighed and rested his head back on one armas Ryuk was obviously craving apples.
"Light! This is boring! Why do I gotta be dragged over here to this place too?! School is boring as hell!"Ryuk sighed as Light simply ignored him and continued writing down notes.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:13 pm

He saw him look back and he knew he had him getting skeptical so he decided to look at the work he was given deciding to wait until after class
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm

The bell finally rang and Light gathered his possessions and slipped them into his bag. Light stood up and walked toward the door.Finally. I can get
away from that weird guy...hideki ryuga was it? hm...wonder what was with that guy..
He thought as he walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:40 pm

L stood infront of Light blocking his path "yagami Light?" he asked and stood akwardly "Am I Correct"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Light stopped and was surprised at how he jumped in front of him like that.
"Um...yeah...thats me. You're that new student...Ryuga Hideki, right?"
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:39 pm

He chuckled he wanted to confuse him even further now "Actually I have something I think I could trust you with Light Yagami"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm

"Oh? Well, what is itAnd no offense but why me? Why not tell someone else?"He asked as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:31 pm

He looked at him "Follow Me" he dragged him to a secluded spot "I wanted to Tell You That I Am L" he made himself sound unbelievable and insane,wanting to confuse Light
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:55 pm

"I'm sorry but do you honestly expect me to believe that you are L? Why would you tell me that of all people? Even if you are L, which I'm not saying you are, that must mean that you suspect me as kira. Am I right?"
damn hes right next to me...i could kill him now...but then...if he turns out to just be playing a prank, it would be murder. Damnit. I have to make sure. If he is kira, he must know something that links me to kira. Hes only trying to psych me out. I have to stay calm. If he really is L, we may be seeeing alot more of eachother...
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:57 pm

He smirked inside his mind Got You... "That Is Correct,I have reason to believe you Light Yagami Are Kira" he sat down
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:40 pm

"Thats quite an assumption you are making Ryuga.
What makes you say that?"Light asked skeptically.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:41 pm

"I Have narrowed Down a List to the suspects who could be Kira,You and a few other students here match him"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:31 am

"How exactly do I tie to kira? What proof do you have?"Light asked as if he didnt believe a word he said.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:27 pm

"The Evidence I Have Is Classified Until I see fit that You should find out"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L makes the First Move
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: School-
Jump to: