~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L makes the First Move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

L makes the First Move - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:33 am

"I don't believe you are actually L, I doubt you would come out and openly say you are L. I'm sorry but it's just stupid. Not that I'm saying that I'm kira.
Although, if you were L, perhaps that is what you want others to believe.
On the other hand, the risk is still high."Light replied.Damn, is he stupid? Openly saying he is L and then calling me a suspect without evidence to back it up? I should kill him right now...no...then i will be automatically a suspect. Damnit! This is his defense! He knows that if he confronts kira face to face and is killed, the investigators would be onto him. On the other hand, if i do manage to avoid suspicion and write his name, I might accdentally kill the pop idol. Damn! He got me! Just play it calm. I can handle this...L...I will kill you...
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
L

L

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:00 pm

He was smiling to himself coyly "Well Light,I am hungry, So I'll cya later" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Light sighed and waved. "Right, I'll see you later, Ryuga."
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L makes the First Move   L makes the First Move - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L makes the First Move
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: School-
Jump to: