~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A normal day at the cafe :o

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

A normal day at the cafe  :o Empty
PostSubject: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Naomi sat with her whole life on the table: her laptop and her cell phone. She had no idea how to start. "Hmmm....what should i do?" as she typed away on her laptop. She had never been on leave from the FBI before, so she didn't know what to do with all the free time. "I'm at a standstill with the Kira case.....and i have no leads as of right now...this sucks". She drank away at her bitter coffee as she typed her mission reports on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:11 am

Light sat at a table to himself where he was writting on some pappers while looking at a text book. He was doing a cram session to prepare himself for the exams. He knew he would score first place just as he did last year, yet, it couldnt hurt to study any way.He was also trying to find a way for his younger sister, Sayu to understand it. "Hm...this just gets easier and easier. Once I solve this problem...the answer the next one is easier than the last. I get it. Heh...I think I actually found a way to explain it to Sayu for her to understand. Quadratic functions...If she cant understand it after this..then she'll never understand."Light said quietly with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:42 am

<<<<sorry i havent been on! >.< school was hectic lol XD but i'm finally off for summer! Very Happy>>>>>

Naomi soon got frustrated at her tedious job. "ahhh dang...im tired of this" she noticed the bitter taste of her coffee as she said to herself "ugggh! how was i able to drink this up until now?" she scooted her chair back and began to walk to the front to get some cream. On her way, she passed a boy bending over his books intently. "hmm..is it cram season already? brings back memories."As she was right next to his table, a waitress sped past her, making naomi drop her cup of coffee on the boys books. Naomi yelled to the waitress "Can walking really hurt?! geez" as the waitress continued to work. Naomi turned back to the boy and began to wipe up the coffe with napkins, feeling embarrassed as she ever had. "errm...sorry.....i'll help you"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

(yay! welcome back Misora I missed you lol)
Light quickly jumped up as coffee poured on his expensive colledge text books and some of wqhich fell on his hand and burned him."Damn it!"
He held his hand and looked up at Misora who was in his way, trying to clean them up. A futile move. Paper stains.
"What the hell happened? I was studying when coffee fell on me and ruined my books."He explained out of frustration. "Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:53 pm

<<good to be back..woahh.. i was missed! O.O lol...thanks missed ya too light! Very Happy>>>>

Naomi could see that the boy was frustrated. Normally she would ask who the hell he was talking to like that, but seeing as she spilled coffee on him...she decided to be nice. "Again im really sorry for the accident. If you want, i can give you the money to pay for those school books." she finished wiping up the coffee and began to move the books out of the way. The boy asked her "Who are you anyway"..... She was cautious still. By investigating Raye's and all the FBI agent's death, she came to the conclusion that the mass murder Kira needed a name and a face in order to kill. Maybe she was paranoid....maybe not. But something about this boy seemed fishy to her. "My name is Naomi....Naomi Tatchiko. Proper manners say that you have to tell me your name now."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:03 am

Light sighed. "Right. Sorry. My name is Light. Light Yagami."
He replied as he wiped his hand off and motioned to shake her hand.
"Naomi Tatchiko..thats not a very common name. Well, in any case, its nice to meet you, Naomi. In spite of the fact that you poured coffee on me."He said with a smile. "It's alright. I have copies. To be honest, I always think
ahead. Thats what you learn when working on a big case."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:16 am

Naomi put the wet textbooks on an empty seat and shook hands with Light. "It's nice to meet you too, Light Yagami. Your name is more uncommon than mine. It has the kanji for "god" which makes you seem important" she laughed. Light said "It's alright. I have copies. To be honest, I always think ahead. Thats what you learn when working on a big case." At this statement, Naomi became a little suspicious of him. She thought "Hm..i wonder does he work for the Japanese police...he sure talks like he does...maybe i should probe him for information about the Kira case...i'm sure if he works for the police, he should know all about it." She said smiling, "A big case huh? so do you work for the Japanese police?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Light laughed. "I guess it is spelled that way. I never even noticed.Light said with a smiled then when Naomi asked if he worked for the police, Light replied."Yeah, something like that. My dad is cheif of police here and I tend to help him out on big cases alot."He explained. " I have to say though. This one proves to be rather difficult.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Although she was in the FBI in America, She still knew all about about the Japanese Police seeing as she used to do some freelance with them. Light said "Yeah, something like that. My dad is cheif of police here and I tend to help him out on big cases alot." Even though she secretly knew the answer already, she said "Oh! i should have figured that you both were father and son....but is Chief Yagami your father? I see his name all the time in the news. He seems as if he's very dedicated to his work. And also...you work for the police? Thats very rare to find someone as young as you" she laughed. Naomi had been trying to find a way the contact the worlds greatest detective L, in order to tell him all she believed on the case. But sadly that was all in vain. She had heard from Raye that L was working with the Japanese police on the Kira case. Maybe she could get him to tell her where L was. "Your working on a big case now? which one?" she said trying to hide her excitment.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Light sighed and smild at her. "Yes. My father is Soichiro Yagami.
The case we are currently working on is classified. I can't tell you anything about it."Light explained.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:05 pm

"Oh i understand...i guess you can't leak out information like that huh? the police sure have it tough these days" she laughed. She needed to find a way to get light to talk about the kira case. "Well seeing as you work for the Japanese police..i guess it would hurt to tell you about this. I have a friend who works for the intercity police and he tells me little things about the case." She knew that if she didn't lie, she would never get anywhere. "I can't give away too much information, but i heard that the Japanese police hasn't gotten anywhere with the case. So now L's working on the case also, independenly from the police."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:22 am

"You mean L on the kira case?"Light asked with a smile.
"You want me to tell you about it?"He asked.
"I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can trust you...it is classified information afterall. Not something i can tell a civillian, Naomi. Besides thats not true."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:39 am

"You mean L on the kira case? You want me to tell you about it?"He asked.
Naomi shook her head as she said. "Sure." However Light then said "I'm sorry but I'm not sure I can trust you...it is classified information afterall. Not something i can tell a civillian." Naomi thought of her next move. She didn't wanna give out too much information, but she felt like this was the lead she had been looking for. She lied "I guess i haven't been completly honest with you. I actually work freelance cases for the Japanese police also. Just like you, i don't have a badge or anything...but i'm more than a civilian. It seems like i can trust you, so i don't mind telling you this" She smiled. "Oh, and what do you mean it's not true? Is L really not working on the case?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Light sighed and looked her in the face.Maybe I could use this to my advantage..."Naomi. It isn't true because L is not working alone. He works with the N.P.A and so am I. I can tell you a secret, since i feel i can trust you as well. Would you like to know it? Remember, it is a secret."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:46 pm

"Really?!" Naomi said in surprise. "Do you really work with L? How did you even come to meet him?" Naomi really thought this was ridiculous. How could this guy, who looked like a freshman in college, ever get to work with the greatest detective L? She instantly deemed this as a lie in her mind. But maybe she could turn his lie into something to her advantage. Just then Light said, "I can tell you a secret, since i feel i can trust you as well. Would you like to know it? Remember, it is a secret.".Naomi became really curious as she sat down in a chair next to the table. "Yes please. I'm very curious."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 am

Light smiled."All right. The truth of the matter is...I am L..."Light said with a serious and flat voice. He didnt show any tell tale signs of lying.
He taught himself long ago how to lie while internally and externally showing he is telling the truth. In a sense, he could lie even to himself and while looking and sounding to be convincing."I've actually worked on a number of cases in the past. But this one is different. I needed the cooperation of the police to help out. Miss Naomi. Are you absolutely certain
that I may be able to trust you? I mean, we only just met and it would be stupid to trust a stranger..."Light explained.This is exactly the type of thing L would do...I only hope this works...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Naomi was surprised....so surprised that she had no idea what to say. She knew better than anyone that to use L's name (even going so far as saying that you ARE L), was a Taboo amongst every police force in the world. So needless to say, that she started to second- guess herself. I know it's ridiculous to assume that light is really L.....but would he really go so far as to use his name?. In the back of her mind, she knew he wasn't L. Light didnt know it, but she had acually worked alongside L is a previous case....well she didnt see his face or anything. The closest she ever got to him was a computer screen. But she knew how L operated. And she knew that this was not L she was talking to.....so why? why was she second guessing herself? Let me just make sure... "...Wow...i don't really have a reply to that. So your really L huh?...why would you need my help? Technically i'm not part of the police."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:27 am

"Naomi. If, in fact I were L, you would not know for certain, and if you were kira, which i am not implying, you would want to kill me, right?
However, by telling you that i am L, that is my ultimate attack and defense against this kira. you see, by working with the police and fbi side by side, if i manage to be killed, the person whom i admit to being L to...will be captured on suspicion of being kira then be sentenced to death.
Kira iss a dangerous murderer, Naomi. Do you understand?"
She's going along with it...as i have expected. Working as a stand in for L...must've been an ellant decission. Now then, to find ut what she knows that she isnt telling me....no one knows about this case therefore she must have a link to someone working on this case. I have to find out who.
"Naomi. This is important. We need as many hands at the task force as we can get so tell me what exactly you know about the kira case and it will be of some help at least."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:50 am

"oh...yeah, i guess that makes sense." Lights explaination did seem valid. The real L would make sure to leave no openings for kira to kill him. However.....if Light really did solve cases for the police, then he should've known that all the information about the police and FBI working with the task force would be available to any low ranking officer. How could she trust him when he didn't have any important information that only L would know? Naomi was a very suspicious person by nature. She questioned everything and anything. Just then, Light said "Naomi. This is important. We need as many hands at the task force as we can get so tell me what exactly you know about the kira case and it will be of some help at least." Naomi did not trust light. But she figured it was for the sake of progess, so she decided to tell light what she knew....well.....a little of it. " Well if it's to help out the investigation then i don't mind telling you my views. All i know is that (1) about a year ago, kira was suspected to be a high school 4th year...but i suspect that he's now a college student...the reason for my suspicion is the fact that the killings have gotten more random. At first Kira killed at the same time, the same day, and the same week. But once it was made public that the police suspected his age group....he changed his killing pattern. Going by this, it is safe to say that Kira (one year later) would be a freshman in college. And (2), Kira does not kill by normal methods. I watched the video recording when the fake L (Lind L. Taylor)challeged Kira and he killed him. Kira was not at his location so that means that Kira can kill from a distance." Naomi was purposly holding her last, most important, piece of information to herself. She did not trust Light therefore she did not want to tell him...that kira needed a Face and a name to kill. "..That's all i know.....now since you expect me to trust you.....what all do you know about the case? I'm sure since your L, you have figured out alot by now."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Light chuckled. "Well, I'm not one to brag. But we have found that kira needs a name and a face. His meathods did indeed change. Lately kira has been acting rather peculiar. you see...from what we witness so far, kira has been killing innocent bystanders as well. From this...I suspect a second kira. One who isnt afraid to kill innocents. The task force and I also believe that this kira can kill just by looking at you. If I knew how, then this case would be solved already, and Naomi....I have something of utmost importance to ask of you."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:26 am

Naomi stared in shock. She couldn't even pretend to hide it. How did this kid, who only looks like a freshman in college...figure it out? Apart of her got a little excited about the fact that she had someone to talk to who was on her level. But another part of her.....was VERY suspicious of him now. And the prospect of a second kira? She had been thinking about the idea for a while...but decided to put it on hold since she didn't have enough evidence.....but Light agreed with her too. She was surprised. "Wow Light...I'm surprised you acually thought that far out. To tell the truth, i had had suspicions that kira needed a name and a face also. I also had the idea that there was a second Kira...but i dropped once i didnt have enough evidence." A kira that could kill just by seeing your face. She had not thought about this possibility. But as she thought about it, it did began to make sense. "And a kira that can kill just by looking at you? that does explain all the murders of the criminals whose names and or pictures were not disclosed to the public or the internet. To tell the truth Light, I'm very impressed with your reasoning skills. " She still did not believe That light was L.....but she had to hive him credit that he was no ordinary college student. She played along. "Utmost importance? What could the great L want with me...a civilian?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 am

"As you have just said. You are a civillian. If that were actually true, you wouldn't know a thing about this kira or the kira case. This case was, after a short time, taken into secrecy from the public, to avoid any bystanders from causing mischeif or pranks, such as kids calling in to the task force and saying thy are kira to kira gaining information from the public. Also, if you were a civillian as you have said, how would you know that those faces were not disclosed to the public, for all you knew, they could've been nnocents, however, you insinnuated them to be criminals. Either the fact is someone is leaking information to the public, or....you arent who you say you are, miss Naomi."Light said with a shrug."And as you have said, evidence is the greatest problem in this case. It will be rather difficult to find a bit, if at all, any physical evidence. However, it is out there, and when I find the evidence required, I will bring Kira to justice!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm

At the same time she applauded Light while mentally kicking herself. She had to be careful from now on...Light was not somethone she could lie half-heartedly to. "As I suspected, your Deduction skills are over the average persons. I'm really impressed. As you've suspected, I haven't been completly honest." She still didn't want light to know she was in the FBI. "I'm a private detective. I get all my information from the internet and the police force. Seeing as they are having issues on catching Kira, they've enlisted my help." Light then said "And as you have said, evidence is the greatest problem in this case. It will be rather difficult to find a bit, if at all, any physical evidence. However, it is out there, and when I find the evidence required, I will bring Kira to justice!" Naomi could not help but admire Light's conviction. However some part her thhought that Light could be lying. "light does have the brain in order to be kira.....He also has information that only police members could have. His dad works for the police force...so it would'nt be all that hard to get criminals names...He also claims he's L which is REALLY suspicious...." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:43 pm

"Naomi, you know that if that were true...I would already know everything about that. You constantly lie to me, Naomi. If I am to trust you. You need to be honest. It isnt the police that hired you, was it? You were hired by an outside force, judging by the fact that you know of the kira case and the police know nothing of our findings. My guess would be that you are probably connected to the FBI. For the fact that, one, they are an outside force and two, they know more on the kira case than the police force, Naomi. I'd say that judging from the turn of events, there is something to drive you in this case, a purpose so to speak. Am I right, Naomi?"
Light asked with his arms crossed and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Misora

Naomi Misora

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 am

She definantly was not going to admit to Light that she worked for the FBI. "Your detections have far exceeded my expectations of you Light. Your right...I have some connection to the FBI. But I don't work there. My Fiance USED to work there.....Until he was killed by Kira! That is my reason for catching Kira....I will find him, and when i do....I will exact my revenge. Of course I wasn't honest...you shouldn't be either. In these times of Kira's reign, you can't let your guard down. I'm sure that is why you LIED and said you were L...correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day at the cafe :o   A normal day at the cafe  :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A normal day at the cafe :o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: cafe-
Jump to: