~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiera

Kiera

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o Empty
PostSubject: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:33 am

Kiera walked into the night club. There was loud music blaring through the speakers. She technically old enough to be there, but for some reason no one ever questioned her. Were they scared of a girl walking around in butterfly wings?
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:39 am

Jun walked in, seing a girl in butterfly wings in front of him. He smirked, walking up to her, then went around her, facing her with and giving a nice smile. "Hello, my fairy friend!"

((ooc: Lmao this is what he is currently wearing: https://2img.net/h/i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/TheAngelsWeepTonight/Gothic%20Lolita/lolitadress.jpg XD))
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:43 am

Luckily for Jun, Kiera was in a very pleasant mood.
"Hello my very fancy dressed friend."
She spoke with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:46 am

"You like?" He spun around once, then giggled. "My names Jun, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:50 am

She nodded as Jun spun around.
"Very nice. I'm Kiera."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:54 am

"You seem like a very interesting person, Kiera." He smiled and nodded, as if answering his own personal question. "I think we'll be getting along very well, and I love the outfit by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:58 am

She blushed a little.
"Thank you."
She smiled and took a drink from her glass.
"I hope we get along well, you seem interesting too."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:01 am

"Tee hee." He put his hands on his hips, tilting his head slightly. "We'd make such a pair, people would be staring at us from miles away, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:08 am

She laughed a little.
"You're saying this to the girl who walks around in butterfly wings. I'm used to getting stared at."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:12 am

"Yeah, but their eyes would pop out so far that they would be staring from miles away." He grinned. "Eh, being stared at can be fun because then you can make funny faces at them and they will either get scared, make funny faces back, or just run away."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:17 am

Kiera laughed again.
"I like your outlook on things."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:23 am

"I'm glad, a lot of people don't." He giggled, crossing his arms. He leaned against the counter, looking at the bar tender. "Ey, I'll have a sex on the beach. Just put it on my tab."

The bar tender laughed and made some sort of dirty comment about how Jun's tab was so big because of all the time he had sex on the beach, then he gave Jun what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:25 am

"Well then, that's an interesting drink you have..."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:27 am

"I know." He smirked, taking a sip. "Would you like one?"
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:28 am

"No thanks. I'll stick to my screwdrivers."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:31 am

"Suit yourself." He giggled again, taking another sip. "So, what brings you here? Just came to get tipsy? Wanting to meet new people? Don't mind if my questions are too personal, you don't need to answer if you don't want to. Sometimes I talk too much heh.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:36 am

Kiera smiled.
"I don't really know I came here. Impulse I guess. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:44 am

"I think I came here because I knew I'd probably have fun." He gave a soft smile. "And because Oishii-kun let's me off."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:46 am

"What do you mean he lets you off?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:47 am

"Well," He closed his eyes, sipping his drink again. "I'm not exactly allowed to be in here, and drinking at that."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:57 am

"Why?"
She was oblivious to how old Jun actually is.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:01 am

"Hehehe.." He grinned, looking at her, his voice slightly hushed so that nobody else would hear him. "I'm only sixteen. This happens to be the only club I come to around here, since Oishii-kun likes me so much, and because he lets in teens below the legal drinking age."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:03 am

Kiera smiled at him. Her voice was hushed.
"I am also too young to be here."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:07 am

"Really?" He blinked, sipping his drink yet again, then looking at her once again. "That's cool, now I know I'm not the only one. Now that you mention it, you do look really young. You're very pretty."

'Hopefully some random perverted person doesn't try anything..' He almost frowned, but kept the smile on his face and pushed the thoughts away.
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:13 am

She blushed again and smiled.
"Thank you, so are you."
The same thoughts of the perverts were running through her head also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Night Club-
Jump to: