~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun

Jun

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:16 am

"Thank you very much." He smiled brightly. "People tell me that all the time, but it's probably because they are my photo takers and desingers.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:39 pm

""Huh? Are you a model or something?"
She looked at Jun's face, trying to see if it looked like any of the faces she had seen on advertisements or magazines.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:45 pm

"Yep." He grinned, tilting his head slightly. "I'm not exactly sure if you'd be familiar with the magazine I'm in, though.. hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:58 pm

"You'd be surprised. What kind of magazines are you in."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:06 pm

"I'm in the Hime-Hime magazine." He closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head, wondering if she really knew what magazine that was. "Sometimes I show up in other magazines, but not very often.. hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

"Hime-Hime...? I don't think I've heard of it. What kind of magazine is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:24 pm

"Umm.. fashion, I believe. In fact, I think I wore this dress is some of my photo's.."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:25 pm

"Well that explains why you have such a fancy dress."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm

"Yeah." He smiled. "That's how it is with drag."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm

"Drag...?"
She stood there slightly confused for a moment, but quickly shrugged it off. She smiled at Jun.
"You're very good at dressing in drag, I thought that you were a girl."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm

He giggled, smiling brightly. "You really think? Maybe that's why they love me so much.. haha! Sorry if that's surprising or creepy in any way, I should have told you right when we met."
Back to top Go down
Kiera

Kiera

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:02 pm

"Naw, it's okay."
She was happy that Jun had told her at all. He could've led her on and never told her.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:21 am

He smiled, nodding once. "Good, good. I'm glad you're not like the others, they would stop talking to me right after they found out I wasn't a girl. And sometimes I forget to mention it, so that means after they knew what my personality was like they still stopped talking to me. I never thought I had a bad personality.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o   At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At a Nightclub for No Reason O_o
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Night Club-
Jump to: