~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. Empty
PostSubject: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Ame was sitting in the garden at the back of Wammys sitting on the lake. She hated how the place was so intent on filling them with supposely useful information. She did not know what she wanted to be and infact , she had heard many had run away.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Edward sat in his bunk bed with his blanket close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

She smiled and dipped her feet in the water splashing around with her feet. She looked to the building seeing a boy with his blanket.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:54 pm

He closed his eyes as the sunlight hit him in the face nearly blinding him. He covered his face with his blanket "Nn.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 pm

She smiled and wondered how a child like him was the brother of the best detective. She had heard rumors of that kid. She wondered whether to walk over there or not.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

He laid on his stomach and looked at the carpeted floor. He hummed a soft tune as he became bored.
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

She sighed as she did not see him any longer. She then walked towards the building and entered wondering where the room she was looking at was.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 pm

He turned over on his back as he became restless of laying on his stomach. "Nn.."
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:01 pm

She finally reacehd the room and peaked in smiling as she saw him holding a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

He looked at the door as he saw it opening. He spotted a short blond girl. ".."
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:03 pm

She peaked in her head and smiled.

" Hi " she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm

He waved slowly, he wasn't used to talking to any of the kids.
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

She looked at him curiously.

" May I come in?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 pm

He nodded and pulled his blanket up to his neck and held it close.
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 pm

She smiled and came in walking and sat next to him smiling .

" My name's Ame"
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm

He scooted over, he didn't like being around people to closely "..Edward" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm

She smiled and noticed he looked shy. She smiled brightly and got close an inch from his face.

' you remind me of someone" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:09 pm

He moved back a little further "..O-Okay" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm

She laughed and sat next to him.

" Do you have any brothers?" she asked

She knew he was related to L , she was not that much of a ditz.
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

He stuck his arm out of his blanket and held up two fingers indicating he had two brothers, L and B
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm

She looked at him and giggled she leaned and poked the tip of his nose.

' Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 pm

"Nn..." he was very embarrased and pulled his blanket up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

She pulled the bottom of the blanket and lifted it smiling.

" Oh come on smile"
Back to top Go down
Edward Lawliet

Edward Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 pm

He shook his head "No.." he mumbled, he was really embarrased
Back to top Go down
Ame Seisui

Ame Seisui

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

(( OOC: She's like Naruto not knowing the personal space thing))

She leaned and poked his side trying to see if he was ticklish.

" Oh come on"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.   Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figuring out how to find entertainment in a place like this.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next