~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking down a quiet alley

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hao

Hao

Walking down a quiet alley Empty
PostSubject: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Hao walks through a street, and turns around a corner, as he faces a dark, pretty small, quiet alley. He does not care about how it looks, if he could only get a shortcut to his house. He walked into the alley.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:23 pm

((ooc: And so I am going to poof here.. lmao, don't be afraid of me please XD))

Jun walked through the alleyways, having nothing better to do. Seeing some random person who wasn't familiar, he stopped and stared. 'Huh.. I wonder who that is.. maybe I should say hi!!'

((ooc: Jun is very stupid it seems.. and is also wearing this XP https://2img.net/h/i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/liertosasuke/Gowns%20and%20Dresses/robe_gothic_lolita.jpg
Teehee..))
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm

(Wow XD I was actually waiting for Light here, but he seems to have problems with his internet. Maybe he could join in on this RP later.)

Hao heard something coming from nearby, as I looked around and noticed Jun. "Who is that?" Hao thought to himself as he stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

((ooc: Yes yes, lmao sorry I just poofed in here Razz Hope you don't mind Very Happy))

Jun blinked, then smiled and waved. "Heeeey!"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:36 pm

I waved confused back.

"Uh, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Jun skipped over to Hao, still smiling. "And how are you on this dark and lonely night?"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:46 pm

"It's fine I guess, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"Just wandering around." He put his hands on his hips. "Tryin' out my new get up. What do you think?"

He spun around once, then stopped with a grin. "Sorry if I'm creepy in any way, sir."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Hao's left eye twitches.

"Well, yeah, uhh.. It's good, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:06 pm

"Maybe I should stop scaring the civilians." He giggled, then looked around. "Sorry for bothering you, sir."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:09 pm

"Nah, it's fine. I was just taking a shortcut to my house."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:10 pm

"Oh?" He looked back to Hao, blinking. "Your shortcut is through an alleyway? Fun!"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:12 pm

"Well yeah, sort of."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:16 pm

"Just a bit..?" He smiled nervously, looking down. "Well, I should probably stop bothering you now. By the way, though, my name is Jun. Sorry I've been so rude, hehe.."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"My name is Hao. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

"It's nice to meet you too, Hao." He smiled, figeting slightly as he looked around. "Well.. it's kinda dark.. um.. sorry for bugging you, I should get lost now.."

With that, he turned to leave, stopping when he realized he really didn't know where he had wandered off to. Deciding he shouldn't bug this guy anymore, he waved with a big smile. "Ahaha.. see ya..!"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I smile slightly.

"See you."
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:15 pm

He kept smiling, then went to walk and smacked into the wall. "Ow!"

He fell back onto his backside, then looked up at Hao, having a bit of a nose bleed. "Uh.. yeah.. later..!! ..Heheheh.."

He stood up, running past Hao and off in some random direction to who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I look over my shoulder.

"Riiight.." I say quietly to myself as I walk continue walking home.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Light was walking along the alley.Hm....I need to hurry hope and write names down. The names I've previously written in advance should kick in soon, but I need to scedule more just in case.
Light saw someone up ahead who ran into a wall then ran off, he then noticed another person nearby. Light approached cautiously.
"Was that just Jun that ran off?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:34 pm

I look the person who asked something.

"Yes, that was Jun."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oh, I see...he is quite the odd one, thats for sure."Light said with a smile.
"My name is Light."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:07 pm

"I see, my name is Hao."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:25 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Hao."Light replied then shrugged.
"What was that all about anyway?"He asked, hinting toward why Jun ran off like that.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:27 pm

"I have no idea, that Jun person suddenly said 'hi' to me." I say with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking down a quiet alley
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Alley-
Jump to: