~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking down a quiet alley

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hao

Hao

Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:47 pm

"That Shinigami's exist? Don't be ridiculous." Hao said slightly laughing.

Hao's shinigami didn't think about what Ryuk said.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Light looked at him. "I know they exist. I also know that there is one behind you, Hao."Let's see how he take this.
"Hao. You are kira."Light looked at him seriously without smiling.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:57 pm

"Is there one behind me?" Hao said looking with a fake shocked expression on his face as Hao turned around, pretending not to see the Shinigami.

"Where is it then?" Hao asked Light.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"Right here, Hao."Light said with a smile. Light moved into a dark ally where Ryuk followed and tossed him an apple then wrote something down.
Light walked out and Ryuk stayed behind. "My mistake, Hao.
Kira also needs a name to go with the face."
Light said with a smile.
damn, either this guy is stupid or he's just playing stupid. I'mmaking it as obvious as possible. That I am Kira.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:59 pm

I quickly took out a small paper and also wrote something down.

"You have asked me many questions, Light."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Light smiled at Hao. "I gess youe right. You can ask a few yourself if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:06 pm

"Yeah. I think your Kira."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Light watched him with his small smil."Really? Based on what grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:14 pm

"You know about the Shinigami's, you know about how Kira operates with his notebook, you know that there's a Shinigami behind me. Those are the things that tell that you are Kira."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:37 pm

"Inertesting theory, Hao. But this is also information that that task foce knows. Anyone who works with L knows as well. Besides...I could be bluffing about all that just to get a confession and I just got one from you, kira."Light explained with a dark smile. "Not bad, Hao. You almost had me that you were innocent but...you should be more careful."Light explained."By the way, I was bluffing about seeing your shinigami. But you just told me there was one and also told me that my notebook theory was correct. Just because I know these things do not make me kira."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"Your Shinigami was the one that made the mistake. Did you think I couldn't see that my Shinigami suddenly got grabbed by something? That 'something' was your Shinigami, as I couldn't see it. So it seems that I'm not the only Kira around here. Isn't that right, Kira." Hao said with a slightly, quiet evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Light smirked. "Very well,Hao. That's very smart of you.
Not only am I kira. I am the kira everyone is talking about, the god of the new world who will cast righteous judgement upon the wicked. I am justice.
Any true kira would aid me in my purpose for a crime free utopia without evil."Light explained with a dark smile and broke out in a sinister laughter.
"Join me, Hao. Together, we kira can purge the world of scum."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Hao thought about it for a moment then came to his decision.

"All right then, I will join you, Light."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Light smiled. "Very well then. You've made a wise decision, although you really should be more careful that is common knowledge and besides.
If I were L, I would easilly have arrested you just now."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:33 pm

"Would L have a Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:39 pm

"No, L wouldnt. L is all that stands in our way of justice.L must die."Light explained. "If Ryuk hadnt come when he did, you'd be in trouble. If I were L."Light said with a laugh."Then again, no one really knows L's identity, so its not like you ould know wheather i were or werent L.In any case, it is true that i am Kira but im also working on the kira case."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm

"Interesting. Think you could introduce me, so I could operate from within?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:03 pm

"There are three of us working together. Myself and one other on the inside and on the outside is also one. It'd be best for you to work on he outside because L is already suspicious of me.If I bring another in, he'll suspect them and i even more. Besides, with two on the inside and two on the outside, he can ge even more done. L already suspects a student as kira so itd be best to write names down in advance and scedule their death im case anything happens."Light explained as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:06 pm

"We should confuse him. He doesn't know that there are three Kira's. I think he only thinks that it's only possible for one Kira to exist."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:10 pm

"Actually, L knows there are two and believes that kira can somehow share his powers with those he deems worthy."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:19 pm

"Someone should get the Shinigami Eyes. That way we only have to get an appointment, or picture of L."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"I never said we didt have the eyes, Hao."Light replied.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:43 pm

"Well then. Why are you struggling on this goal?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:00 pm

"Because its not that simple. If L dies as soon as i meet him then the entire task force would know that I am kira. If L dies at all for that matter but, dont worry, I have a plan unfolding. To prove my innocence first then wait for a little while, then L will die. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"Indeed, L does suspect two Kira's, but not three yet. It doesn't matter if L dies right now. If you just give me the names of the police officers in that task force, I will finish them off after you finish off L."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking down a quiet alley
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Alley-
Jump to: