~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking down a quiet alley

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:35 pm

"Oh, I see. Like I said...he is an odd one."Light said with a laugh.
"Sorry, am I bothering you?"He asked carelessly.
Back to top Go down
https://deathhorizon.rpg-board.net
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:36 pm

"Nah, you are not. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Location : Wherever justice is required to be cast down upon those who deserve to die...

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:39 am

"If you say so, Hao. Are you headed anywhere in preticular?"Light asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:48 am

"Just heading for my house."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:37 pm

"Oh, what a coincedence. I'm headed home myself."Light replied as he walked. Ryuk laughed as he looked at Hau with a wide grin.
Light ignored him. Whats Ryuk so happy about?
Light looked back at Hao.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:08 am

"I see. I might as well walk with you."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:51 pm

"If you'd like."Light said with a smile. "So, Hao, was it? Tell me a little about yourself.Are you a student?"
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:47 pm

"Yes, I am a student. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:05 pm

"Yeah, same here...oh, Hao. This is the topic everyone is talking about so please dont hold it against me for bringing it up. What are your veiws on kira?"Light asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

"My views on Kira, eh." Hao said, looking with a serious expression on his face. "Kira does the right thing. He has the right to pass judgement on those who oppose justice."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:31 pm

"Oh, I see..."Light said with a small smile.
"I'd say that I agree, Hao. I think that we will be great friends..."Light said as he walked. A small smile crept across his face.
Kira...the name of justice...I'm already gathering followers as I walk.
But I wonder...hw many of those will work for my cause and how many would betray me.
Light glanced back over to Hao as he thought.
"To be honest,I wish I were Kira. Or at least knew him in some way.
I would do anything he asks of me whithout question."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:34 pm

I walked next to him.
"Is that so, Light?" I say with a smile on my face.
"Just be careful that he doesn't betray you."
"I don't want him to know that I'm Kira just yet."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Light watched Hao.
"Are you kidding? It'd be an honor just to talk to kira.
Even if he does betray me. I don't believe kira would do that. I mean, I'm not even a criminal. Kira is more justice rather than a killer, so I doubt he'd kill me."Light explained.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:43 pm

"I'd wish I knew Kira as well. But yeah, that would probably never happen."
Hao gives a quiet sigh.
"Is he maybe suspecting me of being Kira? Is he trying to get me out of my 'cage' and admit that I'm Kira?" Hao thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Light watched Hao with a smile.
"Hao. Tell me, how do you think kira casts judgement upon the scum?
I have my theories. I'd tell you but it would sound pretty stupid."Light explained with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:56 pm

"Mine would sound weird too." Hao told Light as his Shinigami came from through the wall, floating behind him.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Light watched Hao with a smile and sighed as Ryuk appeared behind him and glanced over at the shinigami next to him and laughed.
"Hey..Light...I'm bored. Theres nothin to do at your home. heheheh...."
Light ignored Ryuk as he spoke."Hao, you tell me your's first then I'll tell you mine. Gotta warn you though, it'll sound pretty stupid."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:05 pm

"I'd just have to tell a lie just in case." I think to myself.
"I think he can kill the criminals by looking at them. As some god." Hao lies to Light.
Hao's shinigami glared over to Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:13 pm

"That doesn't sound as stupid as you may think. Remember the kira that sent in the videos to sakura t.v spoke of the eyes of shinigami.
But, I have a different theory. A notebook. A human who's name is written in it shall die. Sounds pretty stupid, doesnt it?"
I didn't li to him but...to anyone who isnt kira they would never believe this. But on the other hand...Light cut off his thought. "Oh, I'm sure your idea is right. Of coarse..my idea sounds too stupid. I'm sure you're right."Light explained.Ryuk chuckled wikedly. "Wow, Light you ARE getting good at this...hehhehheh..."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:15 pm

"How did HE know about the notebook?" Hao thinks to himself while thinking of possibilities.

"Heh, I guess you are right. Your idea sounds way too awkward. It's not like anyone could kill with a notebook."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:21 pm

"I suppose you're right. It's a little too far fetch'd to believe but, killing just by looking at people, I'd say that theory is just as unbelievable.
That's why I'll keep both theories under consideration...hm....Kira is my god."Light explained with a smile."I wanna know everything and to do that requires detailed research."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm

"Well, I wish you good luck with that." Hao says as his Shinigami starts to talk to Ryuk.

"So, how is your Death Note owner doing."
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Ryuk glanced over at the shinigami and chuckled. "I'm bored...get me some apples, Light."Ryuk looked back at Light and got frustrated so a stomped hs feet on the ground."Light? Didja here me? I said I want an apple!"Light ignored him and thought to himself.Whats he laughing about...Light looked back over to Hao. "thanks. Maybe one day I will meet him...or its possible I already have."Light explained.
"No one really knows Kira's identity so it's a possibillity, no matter how small of one it may be."
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm

"Yeah, I guess your right." Hao said.

"I wonder if Hao already noticed that Light has also a Shinigami, thus a death note?" The Shinigami thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Ryuk was getting frustrated at how stupid this shinigami was so he grabbed him and covered his mouth with his hand and pulled him out of hearing distance of Light."You idiot. Your human will hear you! Light doesn't want anyone to know he's kira, moron. Your human can hear you and Light can hear me so be quiet." Ryuk explained as he let go of the shinigami and moved back to their humans.
LOight glanced back at Ryuk. Wonder what that was about. Is there another shinigami here?If so, then I can't rely on Ryuk to come out and tell me. I'll think of something."Hao.Do you believe shinigami actually exist?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down a quiet alley   Walking down a quiet alley - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking down a quiet alley
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~DeathNote~ :: World of Death Note :: Alley-
Jump to: