~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:29 pm

A was looking for a place to rest after the storm at the docks. She lived too far to drive all the way back to her home. She she went to the hotel and was in the reception, trying to get a room.

" I need a room please for one night" she asked.

Her hair was flat on her face since of the storm.
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:42 pm

K was sitting in the corner of the room, with his legs pressed to his chest and his head resting againt his left arm. He looked rather bored. He was wearing an outfit simular to L's: Baggy blue jeans and instead of L, who wears a white long sleaved shirt, he was wearing a black long sleaved shirt.
His wide grey eyes searched the room for something interesting before his eyes set upon A. He watched her diligently."Hm..."On first glance, he could easilly be mistaken for L, however, K has a different personality.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:49 pm

A smiled thankfully and grabbed the key. She was told that she had to wait for the room to be prepared and nodded. She then walked towards the chairs and sat down. Something suddenly caught her eye, he looked like Eru. She smiled towards him and whispered to herself .

" Eru?"

She wondered why he was dressed in black, his white shirt confused her so much. She bit her lip thinking.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:10 pm

K glanced over at her. He watched her sit down and constantly kept an eye on her. "Hm..."He mumbled as she sat near him. "Hello." He said deteched, much like L would say. "I couldn't help but notice that you are wet.
You must be seeking shelter from the storm, correct?"K asked with he rested his head on his hand. His bare feet curling over the seet's edge.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm

A looked at him and wondering who he was. When he said hello , she knew it was not L. L normally called her , her real name and she would get annoyed.

" Hello," she replied " Yes I am , and yourself?" she asked

She wondered how someone could look so much like L. She looked at him and noticed some features similar, especially the eyes.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:22 pm

"I see...as for myself...I was staying here for some time now."K replied.
"In fact, many years now. May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm

A nodded slightly smiling.

" Angel" she replied " And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm

"Tell me...are you familliar with the name beyond birthday?"K asked carelessly."Kuro...is what people call me..."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

A stifled a laugh as she heard Kuro. She covered it with a laugh. She felt her face pale and she looked at him nodding.

" I have heard of Beyond Birthday" she said " I read it on the news"

She wondered why this person knew of BB. He could possibly not be a normal as he seemed.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:41 pm

"Yes...Kuro. On a different subject, I worked along side, L, on a case known as the LA BB murder case. It wasn't very challenging, in fact, I came up with the end result that Beyond would attempt suicide on his fourth muder attempt....Angel, it is rather nice to see you....again..."He muttered with a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:45 pm

A tensed as he said this. She looked at him shocked as he said this. She looked straight at his face and looked around if anyone was listening. She moved to the seat next to him .

" Again? Who are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:54 pm

"Of coarse, you wouldn't know me, A. However that fact is because we have never technically met before. Don't worry about it. I checked your records long agpo at a place known as wammy's house, governed by a man known as watari."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:19 pm

A was shocked and a little frightened of this man that knew a lot about her and she knew nothing of his. She was going to say something , but the lady told her that her room was ready.

" I don't know how you know me , but we need to talk . Wammys is a place that is very exclusive . In thirty minutes go to room 167 and we need to talk" she said getting up and walking towards her room thinking about the man.

She got to her room and put her clothes to dry as she put her facts together. She would have called L , but the storm gave a horrible non existant signal.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

K waited in the main hall untill she was out of veiw. He then took the far side stairwell to his room, which was 165, it was across the hall from her room. K entered his room and sat on the chair in front of the computer.
He hugged his knees to his chest. He waited thirty minutes then headed to
A's room, hunching over with his hands hidden in his pockets.
He knocked three times.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 pm

A was all dry and was humming amused. For the past thirty minutes, she had heard Kuro , the bitter shinigami , bitch and moan about how that boy has stolen his name.

" How dare that stupid low being have a name of such importance like Kuro. That is an insult , a disgrace. I need a shower, how dare he, Kuro means importance and power, and that dirt taking what's mine. It has been mine for seven million years " she heard Kuro ramble on and on.

She laughed and then heard a knock. She walked towards the door and opened it. She saw him there waiting .

" Come in" she said
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 pm

"Thank you."K mumbled as he entered the room, hunched over.
He made his way to a chair and sat with his legs awkwardly pressed to his chest as his wide grey eyes watched back at her.
"What is it that we should disuss first, A?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Angel closed the door eyes on him completely. She wanted to know , who he was , he looked so much like Rue, yet so different. His eyes her grey m unlike BBs , but then again there were color contacts. His clothing , was similar.

" How do you know me" she said directly.

She wanted to know, who this Kuro was , for no one knew who she was. She had covered her tracks.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 pm

"Now that we are alone, A...you can call me Rue...it's..another name I go by, my dear."He replied. "Either that or Kuro...Whichever you prefer.
"I told you earlier that i have indeed searched your records back at wammy's house. This is because, I, myself, am from Wammy's as well...
I knew you were A the moment I laid eyes on your once you entered the hotel lobby."K explained.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:11 pm

A paled considerably as she heard the name. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down her panic.

" I am no ones dear. How did you get out?" she asked straight out. " What do you want with me"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 pm

K sighed and looked up at her curiously.
"I have changed my appearance considerably since my days at wammy's.
How did I get out, you ask? I just got out. That's all."He said as he tilted his ghead to the side. "Oh,I want you to help me out."K said as he pulled his switch blade knife from his back pocket and spun it between his fingers in a bored manner."That's all."He said, trying to keep thedetails from her.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:24 pm

A put a hand on her chest and then got defensive. She walked over to him and had a hard look on. She was about three feet away from him.

" So , you want to get revenge hm? I see you want L and I killed Kuro.....or should i say Rue Ryuzaki. I cannot believe you are still alive" she said angrily.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh, What makes you beleive I have die, A? Do you assume one dies when one goes missing? I simply easased my past and looked to my goal, A."
K said, with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:41 pm

A looked at him.

" Beyond Birthday, you sure have changed. I never thought I would see your face in front of me after all you did to me and L." she said with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 pm

K laughed it sounded dark, like bryond birthday's might sound. A shinigami's laugh."Kyahahahahaha!"He looked up at her with amusement.
"A, what is that supposed to mean? What have I ever done to you?"He was playing along for amusementas he twiled his knife again.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 pm

A took a step back, feeling stupid. She looked to the side as Kuro was there floating. He rolled his eyes and suddenly disappeared. Since she was little BB had always scared her . She was always picked on by him and cried . Even as they grew older he scared her.

She shivered visibly at the sound of his laugh. She never liked it and she hugged herself.

" You know what you did" she whispered eyes showing her fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next