~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~K~

~K~

Long time no see - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:56 pm

K grinned awkwardly with his wide eyes as he raised his boney hand once again and ran it through her hair. "It's very endearing to see you pout in that manner, in fact, I saw you do it once before. With someone bythe name of Nate."He explained with an amused gaze.
"Oh, and Angelina, I have all the information that i require...to know who the kiras are. All I need now, is physical evidence. Wheather you believe me or think I aam bluffing is entirely up to you, however...do not underestimate my deductive capabiliies, my dear....I am by far superrior to my brother...You see...I would not be stupid enough to attempt suicide to create an unsolvable crime, I, however...would do so in a more discreet manor. "
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

A shivered as she felt his hand on her. She felt uncomfortable. A looked at him questionably as he mentioned Nate. She was frightened over the fact he knew so much about her. She felt like a specimen being watched.

" First of all, what does Nate have to do with anything? Secondly, what do you mean being more discreet. Thirdly, why do you want to solve the Kira case?"
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

"Nate never was one to share his toys, my dear. Next, I mean I would comit the acts he created and make them more challenging as in not only cleaning all prints, but to leave no clues or evidence. Including the Wara Ningyo."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:02 pm

A looked surprised at his honesty . She wondered why he answered so honestly.

" Why tell me all this, I am loyal to the person I work for, so why tell me this?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

"You work for L, I presume. It's not a problem. I see no point in lying to you, my dear. Either way, the end result will be the same.
You'll either kill me or arest me, then again..I have comitted no crime, therefore, you can do nothing."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:26 pm

A huffed and looked away from him.

" I need a damn good reason to kill" she mumbled. " Fine, I won't , or can't , but I will keep an eye on you. There is no way you are getting out of my site ..~K~" she said
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

"Me thoughts precisely, A. Remember, it was my intention to get close to you, my dear."He stood up and rushed closer to A and grabbed her hand, holding it in his boney palm tightly as he leaned over and kissed it.
"As I won't be out you your sight, neither shall you, my dear."K spoke with an awkwardly wide grin.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:48 pm

A shivered as he did this. She tried to pull her hand away from his lips.

" I won't allow to be followed. I have avoided , people, and have hid my locations"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:18 am

"Oh, but if you keep your eyes upon me, you cant be too far away, my dear.
I will keep my eyes upon you as well, dearest Angelina."xxx
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 am

A glared at him and bit her lip from yelling at him and provoking him to do something.

" Think what you like, my eyes won't be the only ones looking , for I can get others to look over you. I have to say that I never saw you at Wammys and it scares me how much you know of me , and how little I know of you"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:57 am

"Well then, would you like to know a bit about me my dear?"He asked as his wide eyes looked her over."I was born on the twenty nineth of may in a small town called osaka. I was taken to Wammy's after my brother. I often stayed to myself and watched the children play outside, as I sat on the roof and watched down, enjoying the sun. My dear, I only over heard and watched down over you. I saw your name and took interest in you my dear. Shortly afster, my brother left Wammy's to attempt to defeat L.
Then you left, therefore I, in turn, left as well."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 pm

A was surprised as he said this . She never did truly know him, for she spent her life surrounded by many faces, not one really intrigued her. She never knew she was watched and looked over . She never did get his weird obsession, and that scared her.

" If you say yourself , you knew your brother left, then why stay there in Wammys. Shouldn't have you followed your sibling?" she asked " Why would a name intrigue you? For I would think you would be more interested in someone like L. Someone with a mysterious name"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:02 pm

"L's name is not of a mystery to me. Eru is purelya rival and nothing more.
As for B, I did not feel it necesary to follow him. He knew what he wanted to do..and i did not feel the need to get in his way. You interested me far greater because of your loving personality, my dear. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

A looked confused.

" Loving personality , are you kidding me? I mean I fought with Mello 24/7 and I was hardly loving. I hated that place so much, the only person , that I showed my emotions was Carys" she said "I hated the boys there, feeling superiority over my gender, I still do to this day" she replied
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 pm

"I saw you with Carys and noticed you had a crush on a certain boy there.
I watched you everyday. Even watched you sleep, my dear.
I never once thought myself superior to you, however, I thought you to one day surpass L. I had confidence in your...capabilities, my dear, A."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 pm

A squeaked as he said this.

" What crush, I never had one?! ....You watched me sleep?! You invaded my privacy, but how...why?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 pm

K sighed and widened his gaze as an awkward smile, yet again, crossed his face."Oh, my dear, hs name is Nate River. Yes...I watched everything you did. Sleep, eat, play, andv everything in between...I did it because It was rather enjoyable, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:14 pm

A felt herself redden, but kept it at bay. She could not believe all he did.

" All you say is lies, I never likes Nate, he was but a colleague . Also, if what you say is true, why is it that no one noticed you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 pm

"Oh, but, my dear, L and BB knew all about me. What I said, was, indeed true, my dear. I had it recorded. I saw everything you did, or talked to. I was there, around every corner, it was inconspicuous as well. I am no low class stalker, my dear. Have you not ever felt you were being watched at every moment, even when no one was around? If so, that was me at fault, dearest, A."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 pm

A paled considerably, someone she trusted with everything had apparently knew all the time and never stopped it.

" Did.......did Eru ever try to stop you?" she asked softly like a child scolded.

She felt a pang of disappointment run through her. She felt violated.

" How long?" she said in a strained voice . " How long had you done that?" she asked

She had so many questions running through her head. She was scared and knowing BB, she wondered if he ever hurt any of the children there.

" You never hurt him....any of them did you?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 pm

K's smile grew wider as she asked these questions. His eyes gleamed deep crimson. Like blood. K shrugged as he played with his knife.
"Have I ever hurt L? Well technically I have. Purely mentally, of coarse.
"He will forever walk in fear of my brother's shadow, thanks to me.
L fells he has failed. Because he could not save B. That failure will always haunt him. However, I know, for a fact that B is very much alive, my dear.
As for the other children...I will not say. I don't believe you'd like to know."
He sighed and shifted in his place."Oh, my dear, I've been watching you since you first arrived at Wammy's. Do you remember that first cup of coffee you received? I made it."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

A looked at him glaring, eyes almost black. She tried to push him away hard.

" Eru has no right to feel horrible. Your brother was a dirty little cockroach, always thinking of himself superior, and never actually making it why? Simple, he was never good at it , never come out of the shadow of the best detective. Secondly, you will tell me what I want to know ~K~ , what did you do to the others, " she demanded

She felt heat rush to her face as she usually felt when she was furious. She was a few inches from him and did not care for she was furious. She remembered the over sugared coffee. She loved that coffee for it was her first peace offering , now a bitter taste coming to her mouth, where once a super sweet feeling was.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 pm

K sat silently staring at her in the eyes with his wide crimson ones then broke the quiet air with a sinister laughter. "Kyahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He leaned closer to her and pressed his lips to hers.
"My dear, sweet, A. Your flavor is just as I dreamed it to be."
He sighed and hugged her tight then, after one minute's time, K sat back in his chair, with his leggs pressed to his chest. "I apologize for what my brother has done. If it were me, I would have attempted to beat L in another manor. But, that is not important. He hurt L because L failed to save him and in turn, if B was saved, if he had suceeded, L would've been hurt in pride reguardless. There is nothing that could be done. L feels he has failed because he could not stop B from being burned alive."K looked straight ahead as he continued. He twirled his knife."If you'd like to know of what I did to the other children of Wammy's...perhaps you should learn more of your predicessor, A...."He replied blankly.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm

A tried to push him away as he kissed her. She sighed in relief after he walked away. She wiped her lips as he was away and huffed at his comment.

" Well that's the last time you will taste me" she said

She tried to open the door but she noticed it was locked. She pulled on the door knob and it failed to open. She looked back at him looking at him with a mix of frustration and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Kdidn't look back at the door as he looked forward and spoke. "Having trouble with the door, Angelina?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next