~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~A~

~A~

Long time no see - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 am

A turned to him like he lost his mind.

" You truly are an idiot, how can you not know who BB is , if you were the one who brought him up. Also you are BB!" she said hitting him.
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 am

K readied himself and let her hit him. He watched her with his wide eyes ands sighed."If you say so, A. I suppose my mind blanked out for a second. Don't worry, it will not happen again."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:28 am

A looked at him and nodded.

" You bet this will never happen because I never want to see you again. Who are you? You can't be BB" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:52 am

"Oh? And why is that my dear?"K asked with a tentive stare.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 am

A looked at him .

" You look so like him, but you don't have any strawberry jam with you . BB is normally aggressive ....more aggressive than you are now" she said
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am

K watched her closely. "I am not B. In that area, you would be correct."
However...If I were Beyond Birthday, I would completely alter my persona as to avoid detection from the police. Therefor, it would make sense if I wouldn't act in my natural aggression and show little, if any, restraint, my dear. You really should cover all the angles."He explained as he moved to take out his contacts and blinked twice.
He looked over to her with his red shinigami eyes.
I do have some jam with me in the fridge and I am rather aggressive when provoked, my dear. it'd be best not to attempt provoking me."He reached another boney hand down to her to carress her cheek."Play nice, little Angel."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 pm

A shivered as he put his hand on her cheek. She felt vulnerable and she knew , if he was aggressive like BB , then she would and should not try to run. She shivered as she saw the eyes she always feared, they were red, like BBs , she instantly was paralyzed. She could not say anything but moved her face away from his touch.

She managed to say " No ,.....no touching"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 pm

"Oh, A, what's the matter? Do you not like my eyes? They do look rather familliar, do they not?"He asked as he watched her with his wide eyes.
"Does this still convince you that I am Beyond Birthday?"He asked as he leaned in."But that wouldn't make sense seeing as to you denied that by saying im not aggressive enough and tha i dont have jam. However, i do happen to have some in my room and seeing as to the fact we only just met, you wouln't know how aggressive I can be...and one other thing...
you believed beyond to have died...well, the possibilities is that beyond faked his demise and smuggled himself through a bodybag and made his escape once released into the morgue and before the otopsy, my dear....
it is possible...am I correct?"He asked with a pierci9ngly dark gaze.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

A shivered and nodded.

" I know you are not BB , I have my reasons . All I know is BB would have killed me already meaning that it's not you. I have no idea who you are, but tell me , who are you?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 pm

"No...Beyond Birthday would not have killed you, my dear. I'm afraid you don't understand...technically, he never killed anyone for you see, my dear,
they would have died at the time of their murder reguardless if killed or not.
In fact, B would not even kill L. His entire goal was to create an unsolvable crime to beat L. Thus the name of the case file: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases or rather, L after BB. Meaning L will be beated by B.
I understand him well...for you see....one could call me his long lost relative, my dear, A. I've even spoken to him. You...my dearest A, may call me K..."He mumbled as his wide red eyes watched her every move.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:58 pm

A looked confused.

" How can you know that it was their time to die. No one decides when it is time for a person to die. " she said .

She then froze as he said he was related to BB.

" I never saw you , ever in wammys"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

"Why, we know, my dear. We know your time of death. If we, BB or myself, attempted to kill one not destined to die at that moment, the attempt would end in failure, my dear. Our eyes can see what others can not."
He sighed as he moved back to the chair and sat down, hunched over.
"I arrived at Wammy's shortly after BB left and its a funny story, I saw you all the time. Every day and night, I saw you, my dear. I dreamed of you.
I saw no point in staying after you left so, I destroyed all records of my existance and left on my own. Since that time, I have been following up on my brother's progress and after he was taken into custody, I liberated his knife here,"He said as he pulled out the knife and twirled it through his fingers."from the police evidence lockers. Shortly after, i went in under the cover of a disguise as an officer and visited BB in his cell. There, I explained the plan to lead to his escape. On January 21, 2004, BB died of a heart attack, yet the fact of the matter was, upon a visit to his cell, I slipped him a capsle of a special type of poison that merely simulates a death caused by heart attack.
After that, he was taken to the morgue. The poison wore off thirty-six minutes later and he made his escape, my dear. I met him outside the city limits at dusk and of coarse...with his burns so major as they were...I took him to a surgical office that, for the right price, fixed him up perfectly and now...he looks like his same old self, my dear. I simply borrowed his alias Rue Ryuzaki and solved many cases while he obtained a new persona. I am the new Rue Ryuzaki while he is under a new name, of which i cannot say, A."K sighed and looked up to her as he rested his head on his arm."Well, now you know I who am and that i am K from Wammy's house. Is that all you wished to know?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 pm

A was shocked that he did all this.

" Why me? Why did you observe me ? ...... If you are a detective, you know justice comes first, BB was a criminal before he was your family member. And those eyes" she said looking at them. " I have seen them before, somewhere other than your brother."

' Shinigami' she thought as she saw them , deep red.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

K smiled and watched up at her. "Your naive curiousity is what draws me to you, Angelina Matsuyama, Angel, A. You have quite a bit to learn about us, my dear. Also, and i can not stress this enough, Beyond Birthday and myself are no criminals. As I have said, our eyes are unlike any average eyes. We may see a person's life span and their names, thus how my brother targetted a BB, QQ, and another BB. The likeliness of finding two BBs and a QQ in one city is one in five hundred million, whithout the aid of our eyes. Do you understand, my dear Miss Angelina?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

A looked shocked and her face turned white. She had no idea how he looked at her and knew her name. She had burned on her records and left only fake ones . She could not comprehern

" How do you know my real name?" she said shocked. " Shinigami" she whispered . " No impossible"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

"It is rather odd that I can see your name, my dear, and not your life span."
He tilted his head in amusement. "Why do you think that is, my dear?
Is it possible that you can somehow hide it?"He asked.
"What do you know of shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 pm

A frowned.

" Shinigamis are death gods. They tend to write whos name is meant to die. They are interesting mythology" she added. " And you confuse me"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:52 pm

"I see...so you do know of their existance at least...in any case, I have the eyes of the shinigami. To believe me or not is up to you entirely, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

A remembered what she read in her notebook. Someone gave up half their lifespan to have those eyes. But it would not make sense, for the killings had not occurred, but a while ago, while the LA BB murder cases occurred three years before.

" How did you get them......of course if they exist" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 am

"the simple fact that I, myself, as well as my brother, Beyond, was born with them. Why do you ask, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am

A shrugged and looked at her feet.

" I was curious , that's all" she said " I wondered how someone obtained the eyes"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 am

"I don't know if there are any others like us...yet...I have heard talk that the second kira has them as well."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 am

A looked at him surprised.

" Kira?" she asked " How do you know about the second Kira that's classified. "
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:17 pm

"Very deductive of you, A. In fact, that is just the right question to ask..."
He aid as he bit down on his thumb nail."I've obtained the information by hacking L's computer mainframes as well as the information obtained from the Sakura television messages. It was fairly obvious from the messages, however, I only did it to see what L knows...."He explained."L was none the wiser..."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

A glared at him angrily.

" Do not feel superior over L , he is the best detective ever. " she said huffing" You should not be so cocky, for you probably got some of the information, not all knowing him"

She smirked at him eyes blazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next