~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~A~

~A~

Long time no see - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

A huffed and forced herself not to go into her childish ways. She looked over at him glaring at him. She waited for him to open the door and as usual but a hand on her hip.

" Well?" she said
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:03 am

"What is it, A? We have yet to finish our disgussion. It's not like you to leave in the middle of something, my dear."He explained.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:05 am

A sighed and looked around where to sit. She bit her lip and sat on the bed Indian style facing him. She bit her lip and put her hands in front of her in an attentive manner.

" Okay, start then"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 am

"Very well then."He said with a sigh as he looked at her.
"What do you know of your predicesso, A?" K asked.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:14 am

A shrugged but then looked down .

" Why did I get ~A~, though it belonged to another. I was to young to know at four, but I would like to know" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am

"A died, my dear. I witness it first hand."K replied as he made sure to leave out the details.My dear, you are simply his replacement. He was not important. but you certainly are."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 am

A paled as she heard this. She stopped herself from fainting, she was a replacement for a murdered person. She closed her eyes tight trying to keep herself composed.

" I feel like I am still in their shadow. I do not matter, I am a replacement" she said
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 am

K looked to her and grimaced. "No, although you are correct about the fact that you are to replace him. The fact also remains that you have already suceeded him. You see....He was killed at a young age."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 pm

A wondered how was it that person died. She suspected someone from Wammys was the person to kill him , or somehow framed it to seem that way. She thought about how everyone pushed her more and how she was pressured. She hated every moment of it.

" Did you know him?" she said " How was he?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:27 pm

K looked her wide in the eyes with a serious explression. "He was simply a boy who comitted suicide. Nothing more, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 pm

A looked at him and bit her lip as she thought. She could not comprehend why he brought this all up to begin with. She looked at him and stood up.

" If you state that ~A~ was not that important , but a child, then why make it such an importance to bring him, up into a conversation......K , what must I know about him , or more precisely, what do you want to tell me hm?"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:46 pm

K bit his thumb nail just as his big brother always did as a smile curled back to his lips. "Very deductive, my dear, A. Now then, why would I bring it up. i did tell you that I witness his demise yet, what could I be leaving out?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 pm

A bit her lip and looked down. What were the possibilities that he knew more that he stated?

He has always said he is more careful than his brother, and he told me of the disappearance of original A to begin with. He knows something that he wants me to figure out. Is it that ......he had something to do with his murder she thought.

" You had something to do with the murder" she stated
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 am

"You may continue, A." K replied bluntly. His expression remained unchanged.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:55 am

A looked at him and stood up . She walked towards him.

" You know too much of his fate. No one ever spoke about him, not even L. I never knew anything until you told me. What was so important that you had to tell me? Why would you want me to figure out your role in the murder. Where you an accomplice?" she asked a foot away from him " Or were you the murderer" she whispered
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:03 am

K sighed and looked up at her as a small smile crossed his lips.
"Why, dearest A, as I have said before, your predicessor simply commited suicide. How could one kill if they killed themselves? Perhaps you are leaving out a vital clue as to what happened, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:44 am

A looked at him.

" If it was a suicide as you said, you were there and you did not stop it . You might have been a stimuli. A was the top successor and your brother was after him . Could you have done it to get rid of a rival?" she asked
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 am

"Perhaps..however, the fact was far from that. What actually occurred, on April 27th, 1995, was as follows..."
((~(f~L~~A~sh ~B~ac~K~)
this occured before 4/27/95: ))
The date was not important. A was a fine young man who grew up in a struggling familly, when his parents were killed, he had no where to turn to. Watari took him in. At a large victorian style mansiona sign on the outside gate said:
~Wammy's House: Home for Gifted Orphaned Children
Founder: Quillish Wammy.~

It had many rooms and halls.
A was a male, american, about 5'2" at the time. He weighed about 109lbs, has spiked, blonde hair, green eyes. He was seemingly average. Once he arrived, he was shown to his room, where a man awaited within. He recognized the man as one of the other two who arrived with him. Of coarse they both looked like twins, he couldnt tell them apart. That mans name...was none other than myself...
He greeted me as he awaited his bags to arrive to his room."Hey! Its nice to meet you."A said.
"......"
"Not a big talker, eh? I understand. Oh, I'm A. Who are you, anyway?"
"K..."
"So...what are we doing here in a place like this, huh?"
"Our only purpose is to live up to L's name, if he dies. If that happens, you'll be the next L, A. Simply because of the fact that you come first in alphanumeric terms...."
A's eyes widened in shock."I...I....I'm...the next...L?"
"What's the matter? Is it too much for the next L to handle?"
A stood stunned, then shook his head to bring himself back to his senses.
"Huh? What? No, it's no problem. I can handle it no prob! hehe!"
".........."
The next day were the first exams. Afterwards, A saw me sitting alone and approched me at lunch. "Hey, K! Guess what? I aced my test! Great huh?"
"Congradulations, A. I 'aced' my test as well. Would you like some coffee?"
"HUh? Oh, sure! I'd love some!"
I handed him a cup of coffee that I had just made.
"Wow! Thanks!You're the best, K!"
"......"
Things continued at this pace for quite a while. I grew weary of his constant annoyances....yet I put up with it....
On april 27,1995, at precicely 7:23am....
A was called in to aid L. A was unable to follow through with his duties for some, unknown reason. On his return, at 9:15pm, the next night, he seemed upset. I found him crying up on the clock tower. I was trying to enjoy the quiet while I ate some jam...that is...untill I noticed him....
I approached hesitantly. He looked at me. "K...it's you...*sniff* I...I felt so useless...I could'nt do anything to help...at this rate, I could never surpass L..."K sighed.
I walked up behind him."You seem upset...What exactly happened up there, A?"
*sniff*"I was called in to help L with a case. I dunno why he chose me....I was useless...I couldnt do anything to save her...."
"Save who, A?"
"Someone L told me to protect. I failed...L probably hates me now..."
"Oh, well...You win some, you lose some, I suppose..."
A moved to the edge of the clocktower as if to jump. I attempted to talk him out of it...
"Go away k...just leave me alone...I'm of no use to anyone..."
"Oh, don't say that,A....here..."I reached out holding the jar of jam as to offer it to him.
"Perhaps some jam would cheer you up? Go on. It's okay....take it."
A was hesitant as he looked up at me offering the jam.
"It's not like it will kill you, A."
A reached out to take the jar with a smile, yet he was still crying.
"Thanks, K. You're my best friend."He said with a happy smile.
"....."
He grabbed the jar. I grabbed his arm. He looked confusedly up at me.
I smiled with a wide grin. "As I previously specified, A, I did not say the jam would kill you...yet...that still leaves the possibility that I would. You see, A. You don't think of all angles. You lack deductivity reasoning skills...and that is why you have failed.
If you were to belong at Wammy's...you would have suspected as much.
It was...indeed entertaining...with your...constant annoyances....goodbye...A.
The first sucessor.....out of my way.....forever!" K's eyes widened with excitement as he said this. A creepy grin crossed his face. A's face paled as he looked up at in me in my grinning eyes as I tightened my grip on his arm. He looked frightened and betrayed.
Like he lost everything that held a purpose to him. I took my jam back the same instant he stumbled back in fear. He tripped over the clocktower ledge and was to plummet to his death."Good bye, A...my dear friend." A fell to his death, with tears in his eyes. He watched up at me. Up until he hit the ground in the last instant of his life.
I simply continued eating my jam as I walked down to the main hall as if nothing happened. On the way, I passed L, who simple pressed his thumb to his lips and
glanced at me then continued to walk.
((~(e~N~d of f~L~~A~sh~B~ac~K~))
"No one spoke a word of it. This is why you couldn't have known of it. All evdence pointed to suicide for I never literally pushed him, yet simply took back my jam.....A was...indeed a good friend of mine....or...at least he thought he was, my dear. The fact that he broke under the pressure and the fact that he presumed us to be friends upon first meeting, as well as the fact that he was found lacking of deductivity reasoning skills,
stated that he did not belong at Wammy's nore did he have a place to go. He yearned for death and, in turn, obtained it. A simply commited suicide, my dear."K explained.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:16 pm

She put her hand on her mouth and her eyes widened. She could not believe he did that, he hurt someone who trusted him. The boy was so innocent.
" ..... you'll probably do the same with me" she mumbled.

She stepped back , not believing to what lengths he went through. She pulled the door knob trying to get out.

" Damn it let me out,!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:48 pm

"Miss Angelina. Please calm down. I will not harm you. To do so, will not only create a my failure to my goal, yet, it will hurt to some extent for me, as well."
His eyes widened and he stared at A in her eyes. His blazed with a deep red as he saw her name but not her life span, like any average person.
"Hm....Miss Angelina...died of suicide. It was an accident and nothing more.
Although I admit, he annoyed me, yet the fact remains that he was beggining to grow on me, my dear. It saddens me that he did not take my hand. I would have helped him if he wanted it. But sadly, he chose to die."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 pm

A looked at him and said nothing . She still had her hands on her door knob.

" How can I believe you? You are not one for me to trust to begin with, honestly he seemed like someone to go for..... He was the one who would be the new L and he was in the way , why not kill him? Or even , assist? " she stated.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:17 pm

"......"K stared at her.
"Dearest, A...although I admit that there is, in deed, no reason to trust me...however...we only just 'met' face to face therefor it is only natural for you to but questionable towards my loyalty, however, I give you my word that you will not be harmed by me...kira."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

A actually looked a little amused .

'Why would he know? ......Of course he said he knew when someone would die , but if he really had this gift , kira's do not show their life span. ' she thought.

" Why do you call me Kira?" she asked .
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:17 pm

K watched her as he twirled his knife again. "Why indeed, Angelina?"
He asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm

She smiled sweetly and looked at him innocently .

" Yes you tell me, for I asked you did I not?" she said and bit her lip thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next