~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~K~

~K~

Long time no see - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 pm

"I implied for...for the simple fact...that you are kira. Or...at least another kira."He explained."I already know it to be factual...there is no sense in denying it, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:38 pm

She looked intrigued.

" Well if you are so sure that I won't deny it" she said putting a finger on her lips. " Amuse me and explain why you say that? I want to see how your demented mind came to that conclusion"
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:03 pm

"...."He watched her deeply in the eyes. "So it is true. You have just confirmed it in your reaction."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 pm

A smiled.

" I am neither confirming it nor denying it. I merely asked for you to explain how you came to that conclusion"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 pm

upon introducing myself...I noticed you have your lifespan hidden. I also noticed that shinigami who complained about my name kuro. Also, I noticed he follows you around. He may dissapear for awhile, yet, he will return shortly. At least. I believe he will. From these facts, as well as the fact that the second kira mentioned shinigami in that message, I believe you to be kira. It all adds up, my dear."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm

A did not get that smile from her face.

" Good job ~K~, yes he did complain about you using Kuro, for it is his god given name. Now, I am a kira, but not the kira. I do not kill....not yet for I have had no reason to" she said sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 pm

"How is it that kira can kill?" He asked. "Kira, you can tell me. You need a name and a face...yet....why would that be necessary?
L believes that kira can kill just by looking at you, however, i dont believe that to be the case. If, kira can kill by looking at you, then why need a name and a face? Suely L didnt think of this scenario...."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 pm

A looked at him and smiled .

" Well if you now know I am Kira , then I might as well explain it. Some Kira's have your eyes, they can see a person's life span, but they have to give up half their life, and that is a huge sacrifice. Some that do not choose to do that exchange just need a name and a face. " she said and sat on the bed,
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 am

"I see...very interesting, my dear. Now then. What would your meathod of killing be? What does the name and face have that results in death?
How is it that kira cant killl if he or she doesnt see a face?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:06 am

A looked at him amused.

" I , unlike you, do not kill for pleasure , or for means of saving them, for it is no gain to me. And as for those you questions , are you not a detective? What would be the fun in that? Don't you love to solve cases? " she said smirking.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 am

"Angelina. I do not kill for pleasure and do not intend to.As for the question as to how you kill, it must lie with what is under that bed."K awkwardly stood up as he approached the bed. He glanced up at her before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:31 pm

A looked wide eyed and she ran his direction. She would not let him see her death note.

' I need to get him away from the bed?!' she thought

She took a deep breath and jumped on his frame , landing on him and she whimpered in pain.

' Note to self, do not try that on a bony person'she thought
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 pm

K dove forward as he fell and landed behind the bed.
He hunched in a sitting position and watched her with his deep crimson eyes. He seemed annoyed yet amused.
"You have once again confirmed my suspicions to be correct, my dear."
K looked down and noticed a certain name written down."Hm..."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 pm

A huffed and blew her bang back from her eyes. She crawled on the bed and pulled the notebook back m, hugging it to her body.

" Don't go through my stuff" she said glaring
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:19 pm

K stared at her as he bit his thumb nail, much like his brother did.
He watched her as she took the ote book and moved to stand, hunched over, in front of her."I just noticed that the ink was still wet on my brother's name....could it be that you attempted to kill me and not go for a gun?
You do not seem to be the type to carry a firearm, my dear...remember...I have watched you all of those years...could it be that kira, needs a name to write down, while thinking of their face? This much be the case, seeing as to the fact that I am alive. You had the wrong name. However, i have told you my name. I believe you can kill me with that information"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 pm

She looked up at him as he almost overshadowed her. She scrunched up her nose and bit her lip.

" You think you know be by seeing me while I was in Wammys. But I have changed since then, that was years ago. " she said .

As for the last comment, she did not think she could kill him , for even though he scared her , she did not want to kill someone. It frustrated her , but her deal was , she would only kill if last resort.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:56 pm

"......"K held up his knife and licked it's blade as he watched her deeply with his widened red eyes."Oh, I believe I have told you my name...Angelina...
and I have a feeling that you wouldnt harm anyone unless provoked to do so...as for myself...I could kill you at this exact moment, my dear...yet...my feelings will not allow it. You are...in a sense...safe, my dear."He said with a dark and awkward grin.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

A looked at him eyes blazed.

" I am not afraid of you, " she lied but said nothing " I kill when there is a reason , and I highly doubt your feelings, you just get a sick pleasure out of this"
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

K stood directly infront of her,holding his knife. He carressed the blade softly againstt her cheek."Do I?" He replied as he bent over and kissed her on the mouth. He still had the sweet taste of jam from earlier when he ate. "I wouldn't hurt, you, my dear....unless of coarse...I had reason to..."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 am

She froze as she felt his knife, but did not flinch and her eyes did not show fear, for she masked it . She felt his cold thin lips on her and tried not to anger him, feeling the blade so close. She felt the jam flavor in her mouth waking up her senses with the sweetness of it , but did nothing , not wanting to stimulate any anger or aggression . She then felt him pull back and out of habit she licked her lips trying to get rid of the dryness. She scrunched up her nose at his statement.

" So, what would be a reason to kill me?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am

"I don't know, you tell me, my dear..." he said softly as he gently cut her cheek and licked the blood from the knife. He licked his lips after cleaning his knife with his tongue in one slow movement. "It would have to be something." He pulled himself directly against her as he kissed again, the bitter sweet taste of blood and strawberry jam.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 am

A squeaked softly as she felt him cut her. She felt a sting on her face and then the warmth of her blood trailing down her face. She felt queasy when he licked her blood from his knife . She tried to say something, but then she groaned as she felt him kiss her forcefully again. She felt the taste of her own blood, metallic , mixed with the sweetness of jam. She did not know what to do so she put her hands to her sides and closed her eyes trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 am

/k kissed more forcefully as he ran his free hand gently through her hair.
He smiled awkwardly as he pulled back. Blood of hers was dripping from his lips.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 am

She flinched and took a gasp of breath after he kissed her with such force. She opened her eyes and put a hand to her lips feeling the liquid on her lips. She pulled her hand back and saw the red stains of her own blood. She looked up and shivered seeing him look like literally and animal with her blood staining his lips.

" How can you say you won't hurt me when you just have?" she said breathless.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:23 am

"oh? But you enjoyed that, A. I felt it in your kiss. You wanted it. You craved the danger and seduction I have to offer..."He replied with his grin."A...you love it...and you want more..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next