~DeathNote~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~DeathNote~

A person who's name is written in the death note shall die...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~K~

~K~

Long time no see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 pm

K stood up awkwardly hunching over as he moved to her. He slipped his knife back into his pocket. "I wont hurt you, my dear, A. Don't worry."
He looked his wide grey eyes into hers. "In fact, hurting you, would interfere with my goal."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 pm

A took a step back as he got closer. She relaxed a little more for a second when that knife was gone , but then he said a goal. That made her heart beat faster.

' That stupid Shinigami will be fucking happy when I die' she thought .

" What goal" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://sakurahuoacadamy.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:33 pm

"I'm working on the kira case, my dear."K said with a smile.
He was a master at impressions and disguises. He was enjoyoing himself
acting as BB. He always made w everything about the person he copies before doing so. "Oh, and A? One more thing..."He replied.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:45 pm

A took a deep breath and shivered. She was surprised as he was very close to her and she was afraid. His tall frame overshadowed her.
" What" she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 pm

"Would you like some jam? Sugar is good for the brain, my dear. It could help you relax."He replied with a smaller laugh."Oh, A, how I missed you all these years..."He mumbled as he drew closer to her, his eyes stayed gazing into hers. His tall, boney frame was inches from her.
"It's been far too long..."He said with a wide, awkward grin.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 pm

A shivered more as he was mere inches from her. She took a step back her body aligned to the wall. She closed her eyes for she was showing her fear .

"No thank you I don't need sugar , nor jam. "

" You're too close" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:14 pm

K raised a boney hand and ran his fingers gently through her hair.
"Oh, sorry, my dear, A. I did not mean to cause you discomfort of any kind, but it's been so long since I saw you. I missed you so much."He said with his wide eyes, gazing deeply into hers.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:18 pm

A shivered and as he ran his fingers through her hair. She tried to push him away with all her strength.

" Like I missed you BB" she said in a high voice.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:31 pm

The push made k take one small step back."Oh, don't be afraid, my dear. K held out his arms and wrapped them around her in an awkwardly tight grip of a hug."Everything will be all right, A."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 pm

A was stiff as she was hugged by him. She could not move away since he had a strong grip around her.

" What do you want with me?" she whispered scared.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 pm

"What do I want of you? Is that what you ask?"K asked.
"Oh, but I want you, my dear."He said quietly as he kised her ear.
"I love you."He whispered."I always have, since you were young."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:50 pm

A shivered as he kissed her ear. She felt vulnerable and frightened . She was shocked as to what he said. She never thought someone , especially BB to be in love with her .

" BB you have hated me since I was little, don't lie" she said
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"Is that what you thought, my dear. I was simply showng my affections for you. Haven't you heard the saying, tough love?"He replied blankly as he held her tighter.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 pm

A shivered as she felt him holding her tighter.

" That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard" she said

She wiggled around trying to move away from him.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 am

K released her and watched as she squirmed.
"Oh, i see...is that what you think...no matter...you will come to love me as well, A. Do you know why I killed them, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:07 am

A trembled and looked at him afraid.

" How can you make someone love you and why would you kill?" she whispered shivering .

She wondered what were the chances she would be able to escape from the room.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:18 am

K watched her with his wide eyes."Because they were to die naturally at the exact time the murders took place, my dear."He smiled. "Oh, and...don't worry yourself...you WILL love me..."He said quitly as he brought himself closer to her.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:23 am

A shivered and her eyes were wide . She slipped away from him and hopped over the bed reaching her bag.She grabbed a pen frantically and wrote BB. She then slipped that under her bed and looked up wanting to see the bastard die.

" I will never be forced to love anyone" she hissed at him
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 am

"Whatcha writing, my dear? hm?"K asked as he paced closer.
"Is it a love letter, my dear?"He asked as he grew a wide grin.
40 seconds haepassed and he still hasnt died. He pulled out his knife and twirled it between his fingers again.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:37 am

A's eyes widened and she shivered as she noticed he wasn't dead. She hopped over the bed as she saw the knife. She was aiming for the door.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:41 am

K blocked her off and grabed her. "Where are you going, my dear? What is it that you wrote?"He asked as he pulled her with him to the spot where she came from.
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:48 am

A squeaked as he was about to get her notebook. She wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him away from the spot .

" It was nothing" she said . " I dropped my things on the floor and ......my gun .....is what i was looking for" she said looking down.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 am

"So...you would shoot me? Well, that's not very nice."K said with wide eyes.
"Anyway, my dearest, A. I've always loved you and always will. Yu will love me, Rue Ryuzaki in return. Sooner or later this dream will come to fruishion.
Now then, aid me in my goal, A."
Back to top Go down
~A~

~A~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 am

A inwardly sighed then felt her throat get dry when he said this.

" No, you can never force some one to love another. I say never BB " she said.

She pushed him out of the way trying to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
~K~

~K~

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:09 am

K stayed and watched her."Oh, by the way, who is this BB, my dear,A?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next